My Wife Has No Emotion - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this series. I'm eager see more of this hilarity and adorableness. the raw is at like ch.7

Dex-chan lover
It's creepy to read this. MC needs some help from a psychologist, and the robot acts too human-like.

Double-page supporter
This is incredibly sad damn , yet I'm pretty sure this is how a japanese man would act.

Dex-chan lover
This is a love far more pure than of that between two humans. How much must I pay to have this? How long must I wait?

Dex-chan lover
god damn I feel like this series gonna make me pic related a lot
5bVMHUS.jpg

You could had cute tomboys and a life intertwined with nature.

But instead you choose the life of the wage slave, eternally the slave of the central banking elites. You get what you deserve.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this gave me an awkward feeling.
I mean, I understand how he felt. I also used to living alone, but...if I have a to be honest, I still prefer to have a woman as my companion. To indulge yourself with a robot and giving up looking for a real-life woman is just, I don't know...it just...sad.

But, I also knew that loneliness can give you some many ideas, including this one. Well...there is another one that have a funny idea to jump from her balcony.

If that robot exist today, imagine how low the birth rate worldwide... I mean, I would date the robot than human, too afraid of rejection and breaking up again

Double-page supporter
Haha, that's super pathetic, imagine living like that...
I would buy similar appliance in a heartbeat. Would take a mortgage if needed. Holy shit I'm jealous.

Glad I'm not the only one who think this is almost uncomfortably lonely. It's like watching Her all over again. Like damn dude, I hope he has some work buddies.

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe that Mina chan is capable of love so it is not totally miserably sad, not even one bit. And no, I'm not crying either, you are crying!

Users who are viewing this thread