My Wife Has No Emotion - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

@BCS we live in the era of machine learning now. by the time household robots/androids become ubiquitous and helpful enough for a regular salaryman to get one, they'll probably all be able to develop feelings over time as their mind adapts to living with people.

however, I agree that the opposite of this manga would make a great psychological story

Contributor
Sure would be nice having your wife's good morning kisses extend your lifespan past 200+ years

WKatZXC

Dex-chan lover
It's a catalog full of numbers (attached to the ¥ symbol) so high that they can stop even a stoic man's heart immediately.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Mina changes the subject of "ah".
There's too many reasons why she did it the way she did. I'm just hoping it wasn't because she detected company.

Fed-Kun's army
A 240 year old with a 24 year old? I refuse this premise. Unless its a shota-jiji, my suspension of disbelief just got brutally murdered by that random joke.

Dex-chan lover
robots talking with each other at several hundred times the speed and volume just reminds me of Her and now I'm sad 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Also, we should never make bots that can talk online inbetween themselves. That seems like a very bad idea. What if they get hacked by a feminist!?

Dex-chan lover
Well we know what kind of smex they'll be engaging in .. :haa:

The Brochure just gave me some YKK vibes. Wonder if this story too might explore the idea of robots that live forever and all that goes with that ..

Users who are viewing this thread