My Wife Has No Emotion - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

I just started this series a few hours ago, so you finishing a translation as soon as I finished the ninth chapter was like beautiful morning sunshine. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I love these two dorks. All his struggles are worth it to protecc his little autistic robot waifu that headbutts him when she wants lovin'.

Also, she definitely put a finger in his ass to take his temperature, just sayin'...

Dex-chan lover
It'd be nice if she at least got a face upgrade, though I do like her emotionless face quite a bit.

Just don't lose the robot joints. Those are top-grade fetish material.

Dex-chan lover
FULLY AUTOMATED ASSAULT KISSES

In all seriousness, it seems a little dangerous to allow learning AI to surf the web or communicate with eachother without human supervision like that. They already found a way to neuter the privacy protection, let alone came up with the idea to do it on their own. If that's one rule they technically broke, what else would they do? Although perhaps Takuma's Mina is the first commercially available AI to "malfunction" this way without being "repaired" for so long, that would still mean she's giving weird ideas to any other Mina she talks to.

Well, it's all for love in the end, so maybe it's fine?

Dex-chan lover
man, this is the part of shonen when the MC gets power upgrades. upgrade her sensors !

Dex-chan lover
From this chapter she probably will get a high grade sensor for her faceplate/mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread