My Wife Is a Demon Queen

series called my wife is a demon queen

the male and female protagonists have pretty much 0 romantic moments together where it seems as though they're actually falling for each other, and i've been reading since before the chapters were removed

nice

one of the best manhwas, slow romance but the action makes up for the drag, and the moments between the two are very well done and the affection that one develops for the other throughout history is remarkable, since chapter 1 already makes it clear that in a moment the two will be together

Group Leader
Hey guys I would like to mention that Vale Scans will be continuing this series. We are members of Cyrex however we decided to close down Cyrex and continue this series with our new scans group!

Chinese enforcing their intellectual property rights when they have like a dozen of Nike and New Balance knockoff shops per intersection in any major city... Hilarious.

@zelley @mimmosin Given Trumps new executive order, pretty sure merakai scans could soon pick it up again. :3 Well, they pretty much f-ed themselves and wouldn't be very welcome back here so it'd prolly just end up on their site again.

This manhua makes me feel sad for some reason, but same time it makes me want to read it to the end. This is average as action/adventure setting at the best. Origin stories are not bad but not that good either. Also while there is close dynamic and tension between two main character there is hardly any romance (just more than average shonen mangas).

There is some strange allure to this type of "Femme Fatalle" - when you know that she can mess you up in quarter of a second but allows you to be with her.. i guess it appeals to the M side each one of us has, no matter how big.

Wow the leader of the rank pillars makes his grand entrance with so much destructive power.

At this point I’m not sure anymore as to the reason I keep reading this crap. There are too many issues with this ; storytelling is way too slow, characters are shallow,...

Users who are viewing this thread