My Wife Is a Demon Queen

Dex-chan lover
@CloverErnest

You lack reading comprehension. You don't even understand what I was saying, friend. My point is that Meraki shit the bed because they think (wrongly) that MangaDex is preventing them from making money even though it supports us going to their TL site. So they pulled their shit from MangaDex.

They are pissing on everyone here even though MangaDex actually allows them to have ANY kind of say in what is and isn't posted and actually tries to help out the TL groups. Even though they are making money on someone else's IP and hard work, yet they can be this arrogant. Other sites with automatic aggregation will not listen to them - and will not take down the series if they whine hard enough. Ergo taking it down from MangaDex just hurts us here and MangaDex and doesn't help them - meaning they lose and we lose, and that was their intent unless they're really just that stupid.

Thus we should never give them any hope that hurting sites who have been beneficial to them is a good business plan, and them running around being arrogant demanding more money for someone else's IP is pretty shameful. We may be pirates, and that's okay in my book, but they're definitely worse. I just consume, I don't resell and then act like a lord to harm others while demanding more money for something that isn't even mine.

Also, 'your'*

Oh finally the story is interesting again ^^
This tournament was pretty lame until the last chapters and I hope the next ones will be good too.

this happen because the MC didn't go for the head or the heart, just like Thor and any other avenger, they need to be lose first and win next time, because the tittle is "avenger"....lol

Dex-chan lover
Series had potential, but mc is annoying as shit and power creep is wayy out of control.

Also, for a series called "My Wife is a Demon Queen", said Demon Queen has the least screen time of any main character.

Its actually not that bad believe it or not, especially in the later stages of the comic.

Not gonna say its perfect, but at the very least I would say it probably deserves a 7 or a 7.5

Double-page supporter
I couldn’t get into it due to a bad start and beta MC,

@tigerstar186 pretty much explains everything. Sad truth. Heroine gets little screen time and MC is like delusional and arrogant..

Sigh

Double-page supporter
@unknownsaint111 Honestly a somewhat ass MC is fine (happens all too often) but cutting the appearance of the manga's namesake down to so much is what kills it for me

If someone else could pick this up for english, that'd be great. Meraki is the only one I know, but they janky.

What happened with the chapters did they get rid of them again? It’s too bad and here I thought I would have the chance to reread the 181 chapters again.

Dex-chan lover
@SolVic: I'm guessing someone uploaded Meraki Scans' translations, which is a rule violation since they don't want it on this site anymore. You can read them on their site, to be fair.

Double-page supporter
Meraki Scans has dropped this manhua because they got an e-mail from the publisher 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
@mase_aga
Well, I guess this is yet another good series left unfinished, because something tells me Tencent isn't thinking much towards an official English translation anytime soon. And if they did, it would be starting from ch. 1 with maybe weekly releases at best (or almost 4 years to catch up to where Meraki Scans left off at).

Users who are viewing this thread