My Wife Is a Demon Queen

Current chapter in English Translation is 79

Meraki Scans not going upload any translated manga, manhwa, or manhua until problem solved

I don't know what's going on but at least I know both are fault

Which any group can upload this manhua?

so i am wondering why don't someone download chapters from Meraki and upload them here as unknown

Group Leader
@touchyou Not allowed by MangaDex rules. This is one of the only manga sites that doesn't allow uploads without the group's permission.

What a load of bullshit, why cant mangadex let the comment be, it seem i need to use two website for manga update

i guess time to remove bookmarked until other TL group translate the whole thing from the start then.
Although thats pretty unlikely, oh well.

Group Leader
I guess no one will post this manga and the last human and skeleton manga
this website getting shiity everytime

I don't know why Meraki Scans is creating such a shitty situation, considering there was already encouragement to see updates straight on their site (they took longer to arrive here). Oh well.

What's the point of all of this the group do not allow to mangadex to post the manga wtf
Such a bullshit 🤬

Double-page supporter
Hey guys. Let's refuse to use the traitor TLs' sites altogether and go read them on aggregator sites which DON'T respect their wishes or try to help them advertise their websites, and will refuse to take down the translator groups' illegally repackaged product that they're making money off of.

Double-page supporter
@Kayriel you make a big fuss about how aggregator sites do illegal shit by simply posting the group's uploads somewhere else. If you actually bothered to think about it, ANY site that uploads things like this is a file sharing site - which is illegal. Aside from that technical argument, I've had to look into the legalities of scanlating, as I'm a member of a handful of groups, and its ALL illegal, whether the manga is licensed or not.

In other words, bitching about another site posting a group's works, bc the group is having some childish feud and boycott with one site, is akin to you yelling at one pirate crew for stealing from another pirate ship.
The groups can't do shit about aggregator sites, and they know it. And you gotta remember - there is no "official" site to post manga to. So even mangadex is, you guessed it - just another aggregator.

TL;DR - you're bitching is invalid and annoying, so shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread