My Wife Is a Demon Queen

I believe the reason it is so slow, is because it comes out twice per week in China. Like a comic strip in a newspaper, and it just takes a while to translate.

Dex-chan lover
This here is pretty good stuff.
Unexpected for something to come out of west taiwan, but appreciated nonethells

if you guys wanna read up to chapter 234 Vist this youtube channel "hulu sia badag"

when you see a manhua with +200 with too little progress. Would think this will take +1000 chapter to finish

Fed-Kun's army
@lordkimbro
I totally agree with you.
At other site MANGANELO another scan team have catched up to the raws but, don't read there....... Their translation, proofreading, as well typesetting is below shit.

It's ok. The art can fluctuate between mediocre and stale to above average. Story does the whole "all hail the MC" routine(MC is strong focus of story). The main heroine is interesting!.. Too bad the rest of the characters(including the MC) are about as interesting as a bowl of oatmeal. The story itself started out interesting enough but, unfortunately, quickly settled into a slow paced mediocrity.
------>Introducing a bunch of characters and backstories over a really long winded, tepid school and tournament arc felt like a very strong and unnatural detraction from the story.
It's kind of one of those hot garbage filler materials you read while you wait for other, better stuff to come out. Still, it has a couple cute scenes. And, as I said, the main heroine is interesting at least.

Anyway, I give it a 5/10 for now. It still has a bit of potential.
If you enjoy decent art and strong MC focuses and don't really care about the story(an as long as the MC gets to be badass and gets the girl type of attitude) I could see this being enjoyable for you.

I'm reading some comments that there's not much romance here.. Which I'm finding a bit weird since it should(?) be one of the main pillars right? Could anyone that read most of it be a bit more specific? Like, on a scale of 0-100%, how much actual romance there is? Is it intertwined with the story or is it more of a side thing that happens once in a while?

@Valok Yeah no real romance as of yet, the lady in the picture is just a plastic diamond ring. If you want a plot, stick around. If you want horny then find a different story. She's really only here to make you more compelled to read and her role in the story is just that of another supporting character for the plot.

@PortalSage That's.. weird. You'd think something with that cover, that title and ofc the tag of romance would have a strong focus on their relationship. Thank you for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread