My Wife Is a Demon Queen

Double-page supporter
This one started pretty good, but I gave up on it once the author started retconning everything when he realized he'd painted himself into a corner and his underpowered MC wasn't OP at all. So suddenly instead of being a high-school drop out he had actually graduated from MIT at 14, and the magic which was shown not to work in a certain way could do those things which were shown not to work before. And then with his underpowered MC being properly OP, he continued to not advance the main conflict of the story, and sidelined the actually interesting demon queen.

there are like 13 more chapters on other sites but they are translated by a group that doesn't really know English, so did the current translator (Demon Clan) drop it or what ?
and i agree with the comments below, this started good, i even thought it deserved an anime adaptation, now not so sure.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah have they fucked? Have they progressed romantically? Is the romance legit? How good?

lol @ all the people bitching about the pace of the relationship. Welcome to comics, and media of all forms, I can only assume this is your first time.

Ok, I may be the only one that this is happening to, but I'm done reading this series because I can't get more than 3 pages in without it crashing my browser. Whatever format they upload this in is utter shit and I'm such of it. Sorry.

Dex-chan lover
This turned so boring... this was only interesting bc we always followed the mc and the story moved a long. Now its full of fillers showing unimportant things, the mc barely got screentime in like 30 chapters, and those said 30 chapters showed something other mangas could show in 5.
I was really invested in this one but it got really stale, very sad and dissapointed.

TTX

@AlphaFlow
This turned so boring... this was only interesting bc we always followed the mc and the story moved a long. Now its full of fillers showing unimportant things, the mc barely got screentime in like 30 chapters, and those said 30 chapters showed something other mangas could show in 5.
I think chapter 253 could be interesting, I would say the author has no pre story planning
without world building the fillers are more annoying than interesting

@JoeGP
this started good, i even thought it deserved an anime adaptation, now not so sure.
this "story" would be better as anime, cutting all unimportant things (even whole chapter with irrelevant details)

I'm pretty sure at least a small percentage of us stuck with this manhua because of the nuke.
Yes.
Probably will happen soon.
Fucking called it

Users who are viewing this thread