My Wife Is a Man - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

So... it is just cross dress, because he is a man, not trans,not anything... it is a man.
so it is a gay dude that likes to cross dress, well... at least the author uses just 2 genders and dont go crazy with trans gay homosapiens autobot...

le3

Dex-chan lover
Strange blurred pixels on next chapter? Oh my oh my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Arlindo000

I'm not fluent in Japanese by any means, but I couldn't find any reference to crossdressing in the original Japanese comic or its promotional blurbs. It's possible that Yuki is a woman who was assigned male at birth, but it's unclear to me at this time whether that's the author's intent with this character. It's a very cute comic either way, and the mystery of Yuki's gender only makes it all the more interesting. :)

As for number of genders, there isn't really a number. The way gender works is that certain neurological traits correlate with hormonal exposure in the womb, so a person can end up more male or more female, or more both, or more neither. You can kind of think of it like a shaded scale of black to white, but each part of the brain is its own scale. Autobot is definitely not a valid gender though, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Japan subscribes to the Baskin Robbins 31 flavors of gender at the moment. You're either a man, a woman, or Hideyoshi.

_gg_Baka_to_Test_to_Shokanju_-_06_6C133C2C_.mkv_snapshot_07.23__2010.05.13_04.10.33_.jpg

Dex-chan lover
page 6 what was happening in the last panel? did they get boners? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hang on, do they really need 3d glasses for what seems to be a romance film?

Users who are viewing this thread