My Wife Is Cold-Hearted - Ch. 8 - Who Is This Guy?

Dex-chan lover
You abandoned her for six years and now you’re jealous because she has one photo on her phone with some other guy? Jeez. 🙄

Double-page supporter
something's wrong with this dudes head... Also, I appreciate the translation, even if what they keep "said" -ing isn't the best. ❤

Group Leader
I think you should get yourself a or if you don’t mind working with people

Aggregator gang
Personally I wouldn't even give a fuck about the dude so long as it doesn't get the kid involved. He probably some stupid man rival that will lose in the end bc this is a chinese comic.

jak

Contributor
I feel bad for the main guy. He's been treated like shit the entire time so far.

@jak I would fee bad for him if he hadnt been such an ass (It is good that he did attempt to support her though) to the main girl. Also I love how the kid is acting since he just wants attention and to get to know his father / hook his parents up again to have a normal life. As for the mother, she did an admirable job.

Aggregator gang
Nah, he wasn't an ass.
All he knew is that he was drugged to seal the deal between their families fast. (Well, by looking at how they handled the situation, they are both retards. But I already told yah, all chinese romance dramas are the same. Don't expect too much.)

@dokidoki
It's like this for every story like this comments . It's almost like they never read the previous chapters correctly.

@dokidoki First of all, I wouldn't call what is SHOWN (Key word is shown) rape. Was MC drugged, yes. However from the images and context clues it seems it was an aphrodisiac and it doenst look like she was the one who handed him whatever contained the drug. He willingly entered their room after their wedding (usually customary to sleep on wedding night) night where she was lying in bed. Also I do acknowledge men can be raped as well (Nipping any buds here) since people might take this the wrong way.

I will say it is a bit presumptuous of me to say hes an ass but the comic doesn't paint him in a very good light initially and first impressions are everything. Also his personality and attitude dont help even if I can see the appeal of said character. I do find it hilarious that hes surprised to find out she didn't use anything he offered her after he basically kicked her out without any further investigation. Assumptions are bitch after all. At least I don't despise him like others I've read and he is growing on me considering hes quick to act soon after he realizes she might not have been the one to drug him.

Also not like I dislike the character, just said I didn't feel bad for him based on my initial impression of him in my earlier comment.

Aggregator gang
she's an ex-wife right?
and that purple haired girl just some woman who interested in mc? or maybe ex-gf?

Users who are viewing this thread