My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 176

Dex-chan lover
__mori_calliope_and_kobo_kanaeru_hololive_and_2_more_drawn_by_wersman__sample-4a9f5d36be5ea79e6f3e626ce3721616.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Honestly she's kind of obnoxiously tsundere, like goddamn learn to communicate. I mean I grasp that she doesn't understand / can't accept her own feelings and therefore can't communicate them (and that it's ostensibly because of her upbringing), but it's still a failing and her verbal rejections/insults/threats get all the more obnoxious when she's also fantasizing about him trying to force himself on her, as if her wants not being met is his fault for not being a rapist.

MC's face during the "You're allowed to touch me but I'm not allowed to touch you? The people in rule may do whatever they want but the commoners have no degree of freedom?" line is endearing tho and an interesting way of expressing his Modern views from two different uh parallel angles (so to speak)

Dex-chan lover
If she didn’t have her own homework folder she would’ve thought she could get pregnant from playing footsies

Dex-chan lover
It definitely is getting closer. She's starting to bargain with herself more and more :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Honestly she's kind of obnoxiously tsundere, like goddamn learn to communicate. I mean I grasp that she doesn't understand / can't accept her own feelings and therefore can't communicate them (and that it's ostensibly because of her upbringing), but it's still a failing and her verbal rejections/insults/threats get all the more obnoxious when she's also fantasizing about him trying to force himself on her, as if her wants not being met is his fault for not being a rapist.

MC's face during the "You're allowed to touch me but I'm not allowed to touch you? The people in rule may do whatever they want but the commoners have no degree of freedom?" line is endearing tho and an interesting way of expressing his Modern views from two different uh parallel angles (so to speak)
Her line is very clear, she just doesn't want to do any premarital S3x (having kids is basically her knowledge of what's not to do, and now she knows the actual mistake is the step before that).
She was taught to be proper by her Second Miss, and this mindset isn't that unpopular even in todays' age, especially in Asian country.

Users who are viewing this thread