My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 257

... I know what you meant, but the next chapter came out and proved to be exactly what I said it was, they went to a hotel because it's something you need an ID for. "End of story"
You are judging by the manga you see here. I judge by the novel written according to which this manga is trying follow. End of story.

Dex-chan lover
You are judging by the manga you see here. I judge by the novel written according to which this manga is trying follow. End of story.
So you were making assumptions not based on what was happening, but by your own interpretation, complained that it was being rushed, and then told people they were wrong for explaining exactly what was happening
Just admit you were wrong and stop jumping to conclusions

So you were making assumptions not based on what was happening, but by your own interpretation, complained that it was being rushed, and then told people they were wrong for explaining exactly what was happening
Just admit you were wrong and stop jumping to conclusions
In other words when you run out of arguments to speak, you have to push in stupid to tire the other party and declare win. Are really so desperate to win a hand with me that you have to pay this much attention to me? Dont you have people you love to attend to, or hobbies to do? Or even goddamn favorite games to play? Are you that pathetic?

Dex-chan lover
In other words when you run out of arguments to speak, you have to push in stupid to tire the other party and declare win. Are really so desperate to win a hand with me that you have to pay this much attention to me? Dont you have people you love to attend to, or hobbies to do? Or even goddamn favorite games to play? Are you that pathetic?
-"He says, three days later, completely without self-awareness"

Men , women and non binaries of the crowd , its happening.. ITS FINALLY HAPPENING! :meguupog: :oooo: :glee::meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread