My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 273

Dex-chan lover
So bittersweet... This series is.
But why does it feels like it's going to reach an ending?

Dex-chan lover
So bittersweet... This series is.
But why does it feels like it's going to reach an ending?
b/c the major antagonist (gov ID issue) is resolved, and there doesn't seem to be any indication that the author wants to expose and create issues for the couple related to her past (different age), the number of times the dad was teased is already like 5, and each time he just goes 'yeah there's no way'.

For the story to pan out longer we'd have to go into a college arc, supernatural arc, or something that suddenly requires her actual supernatural strength (therefore exposing her). Might happen if the whole family goes on a camping trip somewhere.

The only thing that's actually missing missing, is how she got to modern times, but I think that's never gonna get addressed.

Dex-chan lover
b/c the major antagonist (gov ID issue) is resolved, and there doesn't seem to be any indication that the author wants to expose and create issues for the couple related to her past (different age), the number of times the dad was teased is already like 5, and each time he just goes 'yeah there's no way'.

For the story to pan out longer we'd have to go into a college arc, supernatural arc, or something that suddenly requires her actual supernatural strength (therefore exposing her). Might happen if the whole family goes on a camping trip somewhere.

The only thing that's actually missing missing, is how she got to modern times, but I think that's never gonna get addressed.
With the author writing a new work in the same world as this one, I am afraid that this one will end... Like, what's written in the title is already achieved...

Dex-chan lover
With the author writing a new work in the same world as this one, I am afraid that this one will end... Like, what's written in the title is already achieved...
The author is writing a new story? You don't mean Please Behave, My Wife right? Because that one got cancelled, so you'd think that'd be more incentive to keep this one going.

Users who are viewing this thread