My Yandere Girlfriend Won't Let Me Rest in Peace - Ch. 29 - The Yandere Girlfriend Feels Hurt and Gets Out of Control

Supporter
this is stooooooopid
why does mama just shutdown after one slap
how did she handle her previous jobs as an exorcist, how can she detect the slightest presence of a spirit but not react fast enough to avoid getting slapped from someone she is holding INFRONT of her.

Dex-chan lover
@MMYO you know I think it might be surprise or feelings, like if you got slapped by a random dude you might be mad but if you get slapped by someone you love it hurts inside or something i think

Double-page supporter
I wonder how is my man gonna snap some sense into her. She might just end up killing herself.

Dex-chan lover
Give her a good one of these, Rei-kun:
obnvz9l.gif

Wow, as someone who lost alot of their love ones, this hit hard. I love how the mangaka showcases being unable to let go of someone.

@Ariamcon @Dorunga hey come on. She is just madly in love with Rei and her believes and feelings of love is Immortal, so she doesn't believe in the traditional "Death do us apart" she simply wants "Together Forever" If you look it in the right way Yandere girls are pretty cute and will do anything for her Lover. In a way she is a great girlfriend and wants to stay with her boyfriend forever, hate her all you want BUT DON'T CALL HER A BIT*H!!!

Users who are viewing this thread