Na no ni, Chigira-kun ga Amasugiru. - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Thanks for the update ^^

Welp, so much for being in the library committee together 😅

I thought I would be more annoyed by this “act” but I’m only like 39.5% annoyed.

Cuz like I get it??? ml doesn’t want to confess until she’s over her past crush and fl doesn’t want to confess cuz she’s scared she’ll be rejected. It’s a fear eveyone holds even if the crush is mutual cuz mutual feelings doesn’t alwys lead to a relationship.

But still I feel like the fl should confess like NOW. cuz it was her bravery, and weirdness that caused the ml to fall for her. And I’m kinda annoyed at how down she puts herself. Every time she thinks ml likes her back.... well it only appears as a passing thought. Not something she dwells on (which she really should be thinking about cuz then it would be obvious ml likes her back).

Anyways whatever I hope she confesses very soon. And I hope we get a chapter from the ml’s point of view. I love seeing his POV panels so a full chapter would def be a treat and a really nice way to understand his feelings for fl (cuz it seems like this dude has been in love with her for a really long time).

Thanks for translating!!!!

Well, duh i wanna ask chigira now
"So chigira-kun, what's ur last name? Sui or kei?"

Pick one seriously
😂

Dex-chan lover
Frick this guy, he have some inferiority complex or something? ??

Users who are viewing this thread