Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Well i read the novel, here i go:

The gist of it is that he is kinda shit at combat yes, but anywhere he send his gang to will become a brutal battlefield/major crisis point despite it always seems to be innocuous. They happened so frequently and the battle are always so over the top that those in the know dubbed it "Thousands Trials" due to how difficult his tasks are. It's some kind of weird luck on his part but to those look from outside it look likes he is some kind of omniscience deity who is like "Everything is exactly as I machinated"

It's also why his gang are adamant about him staying with them, mostly because they thought his wisdom and foresight is so far beyond them that it seem godly even.

Basically it usually went like: Cry say weird vague shits, send people to some butt nowhere with bare information-> butt nowhere turn out to be ultra difficult -> shit resolved, everyone thought he planned this all along.

@lazgrane that description reminds me of another isekai, where the guy is coming up with random shit and then suddenly his random shit turns real and all his companions thinks how amazing he is that he foresaw everything lol

only differenceis that in that manga MC is also powerfull , creating his own organization while still pretending to be a weak nobody

@ShinSekai the eminence of the shadow?

the one were MC is all powerful but pretends to be weak because he wants to be the powerful shadow charter (not the main character)
My favorite part is MC thinks his organization members are just going along with it, and when ever they set up a front for something he thinks its just them growing up and moving on.

The MC don't want to be in trouble while he make the trouble for himself, wtf?

Dex-chan lover
So far, either the story is overly detailed, or the translation is arse. I'm going with the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread