Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

A relationship chart would do wonders for this series. I’m still confused by the relationships between guilds, who is with what, etc.

Also, can someone confirm if the volume 5 cover of the LN is the members of Stagiri?

Dex-chan lover
Cry-chan wants to know why author-san makes him look so cool. It's gonna make him hurl.

No,i dont understand whether they are shady or just playing around.

I hate plot twist

why....why the fuck did the author make MC look cool? why didn't anyone protested his position and made him step down? at first he was hyped up to be this OP kinda guy but his level was carried by guild members. Then he was hyped up to be this big brain strategist but that's not it, he just sends his subordinates to a suicide mission and only realized it halfway through. Then he was hyped up because he has an abundant collection of artifact/relics, but then it turns out the relics weren't even his and most of it was useless in combat. MC has nothing of value and I don't understand why he is put in this high position or why people even look up to him. (wasn't the quest a rescue mission? yet they didn't come back with anyone that needs any help?) 3/10 just for the art. The art really carried this one.

Users who are viewing this thread