Nageki no Bourei wa Intai Shitai: Saijaku Hunter ni Yoru Saikyou Party Ikuseijutsu

this manga is really bad. not because of its genericiness or anything, but because of how poorly it's written that makes it hard to follow. you have no idea who the hell is who and what the hell is happening. reading it actually gives me a headache.

Dex-chan lover
Let me give the tl;dr version of the summary

Tl;dr OPM-like, except it's from King-like's perspective

Fed-Kun's army
this guy is a shitty character. another thing is it's kind of hard trying to read what is actually going on..either the storytelling sucks or the subbing sucks. this is not a chinese manga so i doubt its the storytelling. either way the mc pisses me off and 6 chapters in they never really told us what the fuckhead can actually do yet-i won't be waiting to find out that for sure. dropped.

I actually like how poorly written this is. It makes it a challenge to read what would otherwise be ( i assume) a very generic story.

Reminder that people who are getting confused about the plot of this manga are the same people who need explanations for powerups or any action in shounens like Naruto or Bleach, ignore their bitch wimpers and just read

Aggregator gang
So Footsteps is like a clan with multiple partys and Arc Brave and Stagiri are the founding partys. MC is the leader of Stagiri. Hunters are gathering at the bar because Footsteps is gathering new members but rumor got out that Stagiri has the open slot which they didn't. MC caused trouble at the bar and is given a punishment by the guild? to go clear a dungeon.

I blame the translators. And the story is moving at a snail's pace.

Does anyone have any clue if this is on My Anime List? I'm trying to figure out how to connect this manga's name to the MAL reading tracker, but holy moly that is a very long, very complicated and very differently interpreted by everyone name.

Users who are viewing this thread