Naisho no Ofutarisama. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Switches be flipping now. Makes me wonder just what pace the manga will be? I'm here not sure if we will get some silly side plot or is one of these girls already about to realize...

Also, thank you for the translation! The only obvious issues I see are with the use of grammatical contractions. Double check those and you are good!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

interfering in their growing relationship is not going to go well newslady. its only going to turn them against you... especially if its going to be an unknowing outing

Dex-chan lover
When Shiratori turned embarrassed, Misaki realized "Oh she's sub as fuck" and immediately switched gears to get started on teasing the bottom. I felt that, that was great.

Thank you for the TL ❤️ Very excited for the next chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
I can definitely see how you took the bunch of advice given to you and implement it in this chapter, there's a lot of improvement and way better compared to the second chapter, thanks for the TL! They're seriously just too cute

Dex-chan lover
For the love of f'ing good, I don't get what's up with all GL/Yuris trying to follow up with that disgusting stalker trope 😐

Users who are viewing this thread