Naisho no Ofutarisama. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

N2O

Dex-chan lover
..and at the hypothetical home study at Eliza's place (which surely would NOT happen), how unlikely wouldn't it be that Misaki gets left alone in Eliza's room while she gets tea? And surely Misaki's mind wouldn't get filled with weird thoughts like how the room smells, making her act all embarrassed when Eliza suddenly comes back with the tea? Haha wouldn't that be something, because Misaki just couldn't haaaaandle that y'knoₒₒoᵒᵒʷ :wowee:

Group Leader
..and at the hypothetical home study at Eliza's place (which surely would NOT happen), how unlikely wouldn't it be that Misaki gets left alone in Eliza's room while she gets tea? And surely Misaki's mind wouldn't get filled with weird thoughts like how the room smells, making her act all embarrassed when Eliza suddenly comes back with the tea? Haha wouldn't that be something, because Misaki just couldn't haaaaandle that y'knoₒₒoᵒᵒʷ :wowee:
Now I'm having Déjà vu
I'm thinking about a Tomboy and a girl who really love plants :finnawoke:

Banned
stop jinxing it!

N2O

Dex-chan lover
stop jinxing it!

girl-laugh.gif

✿༺ 𝓃𝑜 ༻✿

Dex-chan lover
People who think that mathematics is primarily a matter of memorizing formulae will never be decent mathematicians nor theorists of mathematic science.
In some countries you just have to give the answers and not how you came with the result. It amazes me everytime

Fed-Kun's army
She failed her test because she got caught up in thinking about her adorable gf ! That's so cuteee ~♡

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating so far~

These two are too cute, we are all at risk here haha

Users who are viewing this thread