Naka ga Warusugiru Osananajimi ga, Ore ga 5 Nen Ijou Hamatteiru FPS Game no Friend Datta Ken ni Tsuite.

so it's already end? i mean from the title that's pretty much the catch here

Description
I, Amekawa Shintarou, don’t get along with Haruna Natsuki, my childhood friend that lives next to me. When we were younger, we were so close that we promised to marry each other, but I got addicted to an FPS game, and I gradually distanced away from Natsuki. Before long, our relationship ended where we would talk harshly to each other every time we meet.

One day, I had to give printouts to Natsuki who left school early, and I got to enter her room for the first time in 5 years.
However, she wasn’t there, and instead I found an expensive gaming PC.
Displayed on its screen was the post-battle result of an FPS game I’ve been playing for years.
At that time, I was surprised by her kill count and her username.

The player ranked second in the world; [2N]

No way…there’s no way…

There’s no way that my childhood friend is 2N, the player ranked second in the world stage, the remarkable sniper player, and my best friend!!

Group Leader
> TFW no cute childhood friend who will lead an entire double life mastering a shitty online game as my teammate just to keep me from collapsing into utter hiki status

Double-page supporter
Was completely bewildered by this, but maaaaayyyybe it's a romance. Granted, I only have one site to tell, but, realisticallt, what could we possibly look forward to as readers. The idea of two childhood friends who parted ways on bad terms slowly rebuilding their relationships sounds mildly interesting.

But then again it's manga, there are so many ways that the mangaka can fuck it up. Either way, I'll be joining this ride cuz quarantine.

Group Leader
@KriegGuardsman inb4 cute gamer childhood friend loses to baka tsundere #2234823424 or generic transfer student #2345234 >.>

588629690433011712.png

Users who are viewing this thread