Naka no Hito Genome [Jikkyouchuu]

the art style is so familliar,,, but idk where it's from,,,

@daijokay

https://mangadex.org/title/8633/boku-to-senpai-no-tekken-kousai

this ?

roromori yuzu or sarayashiki karin ? they're both superb

Fed-Kun's army
I hate stupid manga like this. the plot makes no sense, no body acts like they would in reality, and the characters are super shallow.

Contributor
Binge read this in a day. It's p good. They don't really go over how they solved certain problems, and the 100 million viewer thing isn't really gone into detail much, outside of presenting a goal, but the characters are fun

Not that I don't like this manga (actually, I like it very much), but I'm a little confused as to why this is getting an anime adaptation. Like, there isn't any good stopping point in between? They could go for an anime original ending, but nowadays, anime adaptations are more like ads for the source material, so I don't think they would do that...

It's picking up steam now so I'm satisfied with the story so far

I'd recommend the binge reading style for the series since the story was satisfying in that format

I went into this thinking it was some shitty isekai but it's actually kinda nice.

i rlly thought the anime adapted from a novel, and i check MAL to see if this manga is also an adaptation. hell no. i put my hope on this one. been a while to find some fantasy mystery like this!!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, two chapters so far and the girl is such a bitch it makes me want to drop it...

Seems more like a Shoujo than a Shounen tbh. Other than that, had an interesting start, but it gets kinda boring with time.

Users who are viewing this thread