Nakahara-kun no Kahogo na Imouto - Vol. 4 Ch. 45

Fed-Kun's army
Maho and the Bro seem to be made for each other they literally have similar interests.
The other possibility is the other girls.

Dex-chan lover
They're so in sync. Seriously just get married already.
73f.jpg

Double-page supporter
He may be dense, but whatever she's doing it's working, even if he doesn't realize it.

@Missingbird Clearly intentional. She knows what he likes and she intends to have him get it.

Fed-Kun's army
Nee-chan is basically how #TeamMaho react right now. I myself don't remember ever this annoyed by some random MC denseness shenanigans before.

gt8

@RoboMochi

The guy gets bashed on a lot by his schoolmates up till now that I'm not surprised he didnt notice an actual girl was legitimately trying to flirt with him. Not to mention Maho tended to behave oddly with everyone up till now so the sudden increase in interest was unexpected.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, I spy with my little eye my, "Dekopon is
p o w e r f u l," comment.

Dex-chan lover
> Page 7
> 2,3
Is that a "Ni-San" joke?

And now we have a cock-blocking Maho's siscon sister. Definitely not Team Dekopon.

Dex-chan lover
Who's the real mom there lmao. What a pun there on page 7 though xD she's really going on the aggressive there.

@HYBRID_BEING
Here is the panel in question in the raw
7SWR6WB.png
It would be "ni, san... ju nichikurai..." My Japanese isn't near as good as the translator's but nii and ni are mostly different. Still the pause may have the unintended effect of sounding like nii-san.

Dex-chan lover
Can you blame that sister? Maho is just too cute, I pray to god she end together with that dense bastard and change his loser-ish personality.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Seriously though, that blush when he called her name. She isn't playing around, she actually likes him.

Users who are viewing this thread