Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I sincerely hope she heard the Spider-Man theme playing.

This is why Slaanesh sucks

I love how her terrible artsy idea was something KISS did with a comic as a bad publicity stunt

Contributor
She dont even deserve a "RIP".

Fuck this bitch for killing his friend.

Dex-chan lover
Kyoko being confronted by the real deal extraordinary after what she had been spewing. That's quiet a memorable moment.

Group Leader
Some cool moments in this chapter, Hopefully my translation did them justice and made them look as cool as they are

Group Leader
@Liquidxlax It orignally wasn't a .5 chapter, It's part of the main chapter 21, the pages just weren't there originally. The original ch 21 should be updated with these pages sooner or later. I gave permission for the original group who was doing this series to add my pages to theirs, since I'm now working with them on this series

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really see the point of giving her a back story in the first place, it doesn't really add anything to the story and just reaffirms that she is stupidly crazy.

Group Leader
@Nimroth I think it's less of a backstory and more of an "Events leading to the present" as well as filling in some details to let the reader piece together what's going on

Fed-Kun's army
@Makotoyukidesu That is literally what a backstory is though.
It is just that her motivation is so dumb and ridiculous that it doesn't actually help to fill in the details, if anything it somewhat makes the whole thing seem even dumber.

Group Leader
@Nimroth I would define a backstory as more of what happened to someone to make them the way they are. Kyoko's backstory just happened to overlap with the recap of events until the present. I agree with you though, extremely underwhelming. Kyoko's just another typical society loathing edgelord.

Users who are viewing this thread