Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Double-page supporter
WHAT A BOSS! But the way she acts really gets to me. Makes you think if that could really slaughter people in such gruesome ways. This author is a amazing since he can encompass that hesitation that the MC has in killing her, in us hesitating to hate her.

Dex-chan lover
Remember for a second what his friend was doing before he died. The hints that she didn't do it are very strong at this point.
@Thmsoares @Xzayer

Dex-chan lover
seems obvious she didnt kill the kid, but thats with the omniscient view we have as readers. if i were in his shoes id be 100% convinced she did that shit

Dex-chan lover
uhhhhhhhh I just had this idea but is MC dead because how the fuck is he still living with that SPIDER?!?! and if he is dead.....maybe he killed those people to feed her...... hmmmmmm

Dex-chan lover
As a spider lover page 15 where you see the spider beaten up is making me sad :C

Dex-chan lover
She’s letting him beat her... So what’s the reason why she’s chosen him, be it as a mate, or blood bag? Based on the first chapter, I’d assumed she’d be able to beat his ass into submission, but is she really this vulnerable to beatings?

Edit: I speak on the point of view that I’ve always assumed normal people are more or less helpless against supernatural forces (like a normal family being unable to fight against a ghost in their home, or demon possessing their child).

Fed-Kun's army
>reads the manga
Man what a interesting chapter am surprised he didn't choke it to death, no matter how you cut it, I'd attempt to kill the damn thing on the spot out of pure emotional rage, I mean chapter 1 still happens where he's eaten to death man this guy has it hard

<Read comment section
Some of you are touched in the head. 😕

Dex-chan lover
@kowoyoshi
since I don’t know the biology of a super natural being, I’d assume beating would be more efficient. To begin with, spiders don’t breath through their mouths.

dude I legit am scared of this manga.
Every horror manga, I at least do some simulation in my brain about how I would react to x situation, but in this I just cant.
I dont know if its because its shitty or not, but man this is legit scaring me and I empathize with MC a lot.

Was hoping for a reveal this chapter but just got a whole lotta feels bad man! This is a worse clifdhanger than last chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Possibly deserved if she indeed is the murderer but atm there's another suspect. Still relatively deserved

Fed-Kun's army
@Talismaster if I was in his shoes, I'd try to kill her on the spot(via choking or whatever means) but I understand to begin with we don't even if there's anything he can do about her, she seems like a creature no matter what he attempts, he'd never win against.

Aggregator gang
Hm... This seems awfully painful?! Spooder-girl is innocent?! Let's read the next chapter to figure it out- ... huh? There's- there's no next chapter?! NOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread