Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

This really is a horrifying scenario man. Imagine you only get to be with a serial killer who can't even speak and just kills your loved ones one by one. And then when you try to kill her, you realize Stockholm syndrome is starting to set in because she only gives you unconditional love in the worst way possible. This is what the ultimate, sickest yandere looks like. I feel bad for his friend, but even worse for MC

Double-page supporter
the more i read in those kinds of comment sections the more i think if hitler was a cute anime girl, you guys would totally love her and defend every action...

Dex-chan lover
I like my Ryona with a side of clear immoral justification, topped with a torn shirt among other things.

But seeing that Queelag-gakusei might be sincere and innocent despite all the murders.... this beatdown, albeit visually appealing, doesn't sit well with me at all.

Weird.

Banned
What the heck is this punching choreography... Those punches looked like they were setup to hit some place but in the end they always hit somewhere else. Why bother with setting up anticipation for the punch then? Just cut to the punch immediately.
Example: The first punch looked like it was going straight for the face but it hits the guts

Users who are viewing this thread