Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

everything she do looks like innocent monster except for first chapter looks like she is going to kill mc 🤔

That guy his (now dead) freind is the real killer and shes protecc him

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean this is so red hearing that it would be a real surprise if the girl turned out to be the killer

Contributor
Hard to read.
It's even worse when you know
who the real killer is...poor mc. poor spider.

Honestly I don't know what I would do in his shoes. From his prospective it might as well be her. I mean, he has a video of her eating guts after his friend died.

Double-page supporter
wow, beat the shit out of her... I not convinced a spider uses rope to hang her victims. While I cant clear the spider of the death of the girl, My gut tells me cause of the rope, there might be other murders in the mix. But I guess the MC cant think outside the box when people close to him are dying. :/ Beating her up is what may lead to his death in chapter 1

I was with him PUNCH THE BITCH, is what I thought. But then I started thinking, what if she's doing that so she can survive, and in he process she really fell in love with him. Even if that's the case and I feel bad, doesn't change the fact that I hate her for fucking up his life.

Aggregator gang
Dude poor guy, his homie seemed like a really good person too

Users who are viewing this thread