Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3

Dex-chan lover
Huh you all think spider girl is bad

Now you know why i boner in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Fuckin knew she's either be another victim or a psycho!

All those people that were cheering for Rei to beat the spider girl should be taking that back by now.

You know, I totally hated spider girl and even ranted about it... Now I'm boiling with rage at the fucking author and this bitch

@MoodyUsername it's not really a mystery manga tho, so I figured it was a straightforward horror manga. I was wrong. Also, what I meant is "sorry, spider girl".
Little did I know, spider girl is also not innocent and I'm back to hating her

@MrWaffleTheWaffle
I mean, it has the mystery tag on it tho, and most of the plot was the MC figuring out the mystery of who was playing arts n' crafts with victims.

I also agree that the spider girl is still a Lil sus - especially in recent chapters - because of the prologue showing the MC being clapped. Like she probably goes full yandere on him or something, like his cannibalistic ex. But at this point I just want my boy to be content with his apparent limited-ass life span.

If it turns out that she really is the monster that'll smack on the MC it'll be a slight letdown, but the dude already got laid - not by the extra crazy bitch - so least he won't die a V.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, now that, THAT, is some nicely executed subversion.

And I had the naivety to call her best girl lmao. She still kind of is, but if she decides to kill MC then off to Queelag I shall yeet her.

This is getting interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread