Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
Welp boner im going to beat you left right till you bleed white

I need a doujin for this scene. Somebody sauce me some digits. Spidy-girl x whatshisface, c'mon, if it don't exist then draw it. I need my digits.

Group Leader
HE FUCKED A SPIDER. OH MY GOD...

...THAT'S HOT AF.

Also, tfw no spider waifu to fuck. lmao

You know what, big applauses to him for being the only known mc (as far as I’m concerned) that did it with an actual spider. No half-species, like a “spidergirl”, or some other inbetween, but a literal spider.

He banged a spider in human clothing I mean if he experience so much messed up crap I don't blame him

Well, I mean, she was in human form. If anything his human girlfriend was more of a monster than the spider. Also we don't know if the girl is the primary form or the spider or they're both equally "her". We don't know if the human is fake or not.

She showed him the spider form then transformed into a human and fucked him. Shit happens.

Also how is she getting so much blood from him without him dying? The hell? All those bloodbags and getting sucked daily, that's alot.

Aggregator gang
Wait so did the spider murder her or did she fuse with the spider or what

Dex-chan lover
Glad this all worked out because her look was passable in human form.

Imagine how tragic it'd be if she is ugly.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap it's spider seggs.
MC had his first time, not after ex-best-girl Kyoko's invitation, but after seeing Queelag in her true majesty then suddenly getting the jump on him.

I'm still curious, though, about the logistics of having a furry spindly spider violate you with such caliber that it's akin to an amazing first time with a high school girl.

Yuko has some skill, alright. And yes, Queelag-gakusei is appropriately Yuko the faux-lady spider now.

P.S. Good thing I read this chapter with no French in sight. Thanks to the translators for the fix!

Dex-chan lover
Rei's reaction to Yuko licking his eye could be foreshadowing, where even physical harm from Yuko would only flood him with pleasure. Yes, even something like getting his eye torn off... and his guts getting scooped out.

This is also a slice-of-lifey kind of ending. It's bleaker though, and Rei could really die from Yuko's advances. I hope she gets to talk at some point tho, and that they find a way to live a true peaceful life. Welp, idc at this point. I just want to see Kyoko be undressed and gutted slowly while chained upside-down or some other brutally horrid imagery.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so did the spider murder her or did she fuse with the spider or what
the body missing are internal organs and brain, maybe she was a spider-hybrid and emerged the spider from the human body, options i) mutant drug, ii) spider-youkai descedent, 3) A fiend pact/curse, iv) a very rare wish "I want enter in his room, because I love that guy at first sigth", djinn: "ok, you can do it like a spider"

Users who are viewing this thread