Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
@DarknessAssassin
Um, i think you aren't using spoilers correctly. Just select the text and press the button.
Here's how you do it:
Code:
[spoiler]This is spoiler.[/spoiler]
What, spoiler tags inside the code block get parsed? Seriously, Mangadex?

Dex-chan lover
How many spiders did she just eat and then vomit back up?

Also, how many spider bites until it's venom kills you?

It's amazing how best girl went into worst girl and then even worse worst girl very quickly

udk

when you thought it was finally over
(at least that was what i thought)

Ho! I also thought its the end, Soooooo, we have a evil scientist/cultist who wants to bring supernatural shits in the mortal plain coz shes the incarnation of the Evil god. We NOW have a underlying background.....

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I was okay with this continuing to discover the monster spider girls origins, but I really don't need the same antagonist to somehow escape certain death. Yandere are only cute as long as they aren't COMPLETELY insane (like not "give someone's intentisines as a scarf present and think your sane ex boyfriend would like it" levels of insane). Plus I Just don't see the point in using her anymore. She wasn't given that much character outside of being an insane serial killer. The "twist" is gone now (the MC's already grown from learning who she is and moved on). A new antagonist or just the weird wheelchair scientist lady would have been better.

Power Uploader
@DarknessAssassin Guess what, we're not here to deal with your shit either. If you can't bother to learn to use something as simple as spoiler tag then just shut up. This is not your first time, either.

Users who are viewing this thread