Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the wheelchair bound women knows the guy the brought the Spider Monster in a cage last time.

Dex-chan lover
Looking back, I'm not entirely sure the girl that the spider killed isn't actually just the spider itself. From her dreams it looked like she was already transforming into a spider and his reactions in her "dreams" matched up to his reactions in real life. Maybe that death and everything was just her inner psyche as she turned into the spider-monster, losing her more human consciousness. That would explain why the everything, including the brain, was missing. In fact the going back it looks like the girls body was blown open from the inside out. Perhaps all that's left is her bare desire to be with Rei when she switched bodies?

If so it would make sense if there could be a "second spider" for the series, which this lady looks like she's going to become.... or a snake. That'd be more fitting to her personality.

Dex-chan lover
We're deep into 'things we don't know, that we don't know' territory.

Nobody knows what the frik is happening but i know one thing for sure that everybody is here for the spider waifu

Double-page supporter
Dam this tenacious bitch... refusing to die.

Well I already predicted after the murder cases, there would be more spiders or monsters.

@Yolo135 Yeah the author seriously lacks skill, just keeps pulling more bs and reusing ideas, etc. Pretty sure this has jumped the shark by this point, author can't take advantage of the base idea.

I predict there's some secret organization or something coming up, overused cliché that's easy for the author to write.

Dex-chan lover
What the actual fck, Yuko's spiders are too kind to even bite Kyoko repeatedly until she goes into shock, instead just going into her mouth to gag her into submission or something.

Or maybe she gained temporary invincibility: Plot Armor, and thus did not die.

That panel of Kyoko pulling Yuko's womb out was thrilling though. She's insane.

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't she die from like suffocation or something? Heat? Like a bee ball but this time it's a spider ball. Some even crawled into her throat and maybe get into her lungs? How'd she survive???? Bullshit

Bitch you cheated on him as well and he has no control over his body when she's making out to him. Im so glad she's not dead because I thought her death was way too easy. It should be much more painful. Cheating is a worse crime than murder and cheaters should be tortured for eternity.

Users who are viewing this thread