Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Man i was actually pretty interested on where this was going but i can feel it getting worse

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto It's because she still saw Rei as someone that belonged to her. Even prior to this, you could see she still harbored some feelings towards him, however twisted. As far as she was concerned, Rei was still her boyfriend and her lover and the only one who can do anything with him is her.

Spider-lady said "Nah he's mine now" and went out of her way to push that fact into that psycho's face. Essentially, she declared war over Rei and psycho-ex has accepted the challenge.

Dex-chan lover
Nice. I mean this is beautiful crazyness so vividly drawn.

I mean, she's gotta be hella swollen after that many spider bites, no matter what kinda saliva she drank, but that lady at the end, i wonder if she's the new BBEG or just another observer

@hikufalafel From the looks of it, those were tarantulas, which depend on the force of their bite and size of their fangs to kill their prey rather than venom, they still have some, its just more likely to make you swell than stop your heart or anything, also tarantulas are more optimized to killing small birds and mice than humans, so its even less likely that those would kill her

Dex-chan lover
a big ol mouthful of semi crunchy somehwat poisonous spiders. nice... I don't see how she can move so much. I'd at least thing she'd be numb to an extent. something like what your legs fall asleep

Fed-Kun's army
So I was kinda right, I think? The spider is an entity which consumes the personality of the next host.

But the artist consumed the spider instead, so the spider probably "moved" to her or something, which explains the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@DarknessAssassin
You aren't even trying to learn how to use them, are you, lol?
Also, we are definitely not going to be the last ones to call you out on that, so it's you who should deal with it ;)

The fuck is even happening? I'm just here for possibly yandere spider monster waifu.

Users who are viewing this thread