Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin - Vol. 7 Ch. 38 - Each Bereavement

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that's a lot of goodbyes. It's kinda weird but fitting.

Kyoko's last smile reminded me that she really was Best Girl to Rei for all that time before life went to shit.

And as for Louis... he's sus and a wildcard and an unannounced freeloader in Rei's house but nevertheless: he's a good man. Props to Spiderqueen for hugging Louis like how Mother hugs him. He really needed that one before kicking the bucket and going home.

Welp. Onto the final chapter.

WHAT THE FUCK do you mean this is too much for her. Excuse me? Did you fucking forget everything she did when you were reborn a spiderman? If anything, it wouldn't be enough for her punishment.

Wow, that's a lot of goodbyes. It's kinda weird but fitting.

Kyoko's last smile reminded me that she really was Best Girl to Rei for all that time before life went to shit.

And as for Louis... he's sus and a wildcard and an unannounced freeloader in Rei's house but nevertheless: he's a good man. Props to Spiderqueen for hugging Louis like how Mother hugs him. He really needed that one before kicking the bucket and going home.

Welp. Onto the final chapter.
Mc is a dumb fuck. That cunt was cheating on him all along on top of being a psycho murderer. To feel any kind of sympathy towards a cheating cunt is beyond me. Cheaters need worse death than what she got. I'd say her death was way too easy.

Dex-chan lover
Well ... everyone die, i dont understand why the MC is now the more broken monster

Users who are viewing this thread