Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin

@Hurgh Yep it started out neat with a cool concept and the writer didn't have the talent to write an actuslky good story with it. The finale of the killer arc was so cliché and logically dumb it wasn't funny and now the latest arc proves writer is gonna just drag the story on with cliches and reused plot concepts rather than weave a creative and good one.

Awesome start, would read to about 26 and then drop.

Not bad, but started going downhill last few chapters with during the closing of the arc.

Spider waifus best waifus. I likey.

Aggregator gang
The description said dudes girlfriend gets ntr’d and I’m down with some netori, so I’m giving this a try

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I was expecting something different and I'm scared as shit by spiders right, however for this manga i will simply hide behind my blanket and enjoy this because this is some real good shit

ok for the people who have just viewed the manga and is seeing this comment the manga is amazing and its worth your time but one warning i have is you are going to be seeing alot of spiders

i feel like the series just went downhill the last few chapters. the moment kyouko died would've been perfect to end the story, however she continued to survive and it has gotten boring, well the world building starts there though, too late in the game

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone confused on the numbering of the chapters, you need to read up until chapter 26 (inclusive) by Ecchi Brothers, and then go back to chapter 16 by Akatsuki Scans and read the rest of the manga by Akatsuki.

Dex-chan lover
The manga can be divided in two arcs. First, chapters 1-12. Then, 12-39. The second ark almost felt like a sequel to the first. In quality too, the amount of plot twists after chapter 30 or so during the final battle were too much, every chapter the mangaka threw in another plot twist (Kyoro dies at least twice but comes back to life both times somehow, Louis too). Every time the fight scene should end it just doesn't with yet another plot twist each time. These near-insufferable twists were made bearable by the gradual spilling of background information on Rei, Yuko and spider monsters in general. I personally dislike the ending,Rei's last talk with his uncle felt weak, but Rei and Yuko making love does leave the manga on a good note. What keeps this manga afloat is the art, this artist can be very detailed when needed and give off genuine fear at times, so that at least exists here.

8/10 for first arc, 6/10 for second arc, 7/10 overall.

Dex-chan lover
That was most definitely a manga.

The thing that took my interest in this manga is trying to figure out what the "nameless monster" is by the little bits of clue given. But after the "good ending" having the answer just given on a silver platter like that ruins the fun.

Also the way this manga has bad, good, and true ending and also the cheap yandere character makes me thing this is something that comes out of the Yuno Gasai & VN-adaptation craze.

Idk, this felt... Mediocre. Like, not good enough to be recommended but also not bad enough to be amusing.

man i'm so fucking lonely i would even settle down with a yandere i don't care

i'm so lonely that i would even settle down with a spider if it loves me like this

Users who are viewing this thread