Namae no nai Kaibutsu - Kumo to Shoujo to Ryoki Satsujin

With the current chapters I feel like the authors just dragging it out. Like it could’ve ended right there, with him and the spider girl spending their life together, but now the girlfriends back from the dead and there’s this scientist lady. If the author is skilled enough they could bring this together but idk. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see if it comes together

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad that you see the hint for the ending in the first chapter even though throughout this series she's so cute but guess good things can't always last :c

Dex-chan lover
This manga : So ummm Giant Enemy Spider Goth Gf
Me : Aight, let's read it!
My extreme arachnophobia : Dude, what the fuck is wrong with y- IT'S FUCKING REALISTIC! IT'S GIGANTIC OH MY FUCKIN GOD, AAAAAAAAAA-
Me : Yup, pretty nice.

I'm actually screaming and I feel like millions of hairy legs are just climbing up and down my body.
The story is... Decent I guess?
There's a lot of plot twists and well... Sometimes, it's just making you assume something then BAM you realize it's not supposed to be.

The art is quite nice even if sometimes, you won't be able to fully understand a scene in one go. Also, the spiders were so.... well... that I couldn't read this without stopping midway to take a break.

The Giant Enemy Spider... Is... A spider. Eh.

I would say a 6 (arachnophobia talking) or a 7 (weeb talking). It's decent, not amazing but still okay.

I like how descriptive the description actually is while simultaneously being vague and not giving away too many details

To sum it up in one word it’s “What....” it’s a very good read but it will leave you in a state of confusion.

The pacing is a bit fast, but otherwise this is great. I need more. And I need doujins too, somebody sauce me some digits.

Also, eh... @DictatorDuckaroo If I had read your comment before I started reading this, I would have been seriously spoiled. My experience reading this absolutely would not have been the same. You should put the
MC fucks a spider
part in spoilers.

Fed-Kun's army
Reading the title make me remember Psycho-Pass ED song by EGOIST. I used to listen to it, damn nostalgic.
https://youtu.be/gyJCjbXzcKc

Group Leader
The story was all over the place and it didn't help that the translation wasn't that good in some chapters. I hope the translation will improve in the future but still, I want to thank the scanlators for picking up the series.

With that said, I wish I also have a spider waifu.

Fed-Kun's army
a plot twist during plot twist reveal of another plot twist

With the more recent chapters things are going downhill. The pacing and suspense is a significant portion of what got us here. Throw those to the wayside and it's little more than neat art, spider girl, and gore.

If anyone’s read the Web Novel, can you spoil me about one thing?:

Does it have a happy ending (him and the spider/girl getting together) or a sad ending (the opposite)? When, and if, you answer, please put it in spoiler tags. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread