76d31af3-1b43-4bb3-8cf1-5389dce21b26
Mangamoz NTRbro Group Leader Joined Jun 12, 2020 Messages 19,441 Friday at 7:00 AM #3 Carpal tunnel I bet?
razorshaleh Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2025 Messages 10,477 Friday at 7:04 AM #4 MangaDex said: Click to expand... Such a good friend, want stopping MC before things got any worse Anyway, stay healthy, author-san. Wishing you a speedy recovery. thank you for translation
MangaDex said: Click to expand... Such a good friend, want stopping MC before things got any worse Anyway, stay healthy, author-san. Wishing you a speedy recovery. thank you for translation
nibroc18 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 558 Friday at 7:31 AM #5 Mochizuki is guiding them so that they can get married and adopt her as their dog!
Me Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 21, 2018 Messages 1,467 Friday at 9:34 AM #6 nibroc18 said: Mochizuki is guiding them so that they can get married and adopt her as their dog! Click to expand... As their dog? Well, I guess if that's what they're into... NO, BRAIN! I DON'T NEED AN ILLUSTRATION! DANGIT!
nibroc18 said: Mochizuki is guiding them so that they can get married and adopt her as their dog! Click to expand... As their dog? Well, I guess if that's what they're into... NO, BRAIN! I DON'T NEED AN ILLUSTRATION! DANGIT!
Junomano Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 9, 2020 Messages 3,038 Friday at 11:03 AM #7 ty for tl i just wished the manga would be uncensored from now on, some early chapter didn't censor the assets unless it was an edit
ty for tl i just wished the manga would be uncensored from now on, some early chapter didn't censor the assets unless it was an edit
jackjack9 Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 7,387 Friday at 11:18 AM #8 Mochizuki is always up to something
ciera Dex-chan lover Joined May 19, 2019 Messages 22,517 Friday at 11:51 AM #9 Thank you for the release
R rabidfish Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 30, 2019 Messages 2,581 Friday at 2:55 PM #10 Mochizuki always looking like she tryna crack someone. The bro, the sis, the other girl... Anyone except bro's friend lol
Mochizuki always looking like she tryna crack someone. The bro, the sis, the other girl... Anyone except bro's friend lol
C canalnoodle Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 19, 2023 Messages 85 Friday at 4:12 PM #11 Damn, they're too big... Shinji's sister complex, I mean...
Xelarion Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 6, 2019 Messages 797 Friday at 5:55 PM #12 I hope the author isn't being thrown into another series... I will beat the shit out of the publisher if they're trying to strip-mine artistic talent.
I hope the author isn't being thrown into another series... I will beat the shit out of the publisher if they're trying to strip-mine artistic talent.
danvolodar Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 24, 2018 Messages 1,461 Saturday at 5:25 AM #13 Damn, I can't believe the hot springs were at the border of Skyrim, and they tried to cross it.
luigiymario2 Funny title with a cherry on top Group Leader Joined May 24, 2018 Messages 5,123 Saturday at 7:02 AM #14 Hot damn with dem tiddies lol
Kaito57 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 13, 2025 Messages 5,120 Sunday at 10:24 AM #15 "What is Mochizuki planning ?" Intense Family Interbreeding. That's her aim since the beginning : did you just go there, son !?
"What is Mochizuki planning ?" Intense Family Interbreeding. That's her aim since the beginning : did you just go there, son !?