Namaiki na Gal Ane wo Wakaraseru Hanashi - Ch. 3 - Rumor

Group Leader
I've seen this trope a couple of times but I don't consider revealing that you know information about other people is the threatening flex they think it is
It depends what sensitivities they have and are trying to hide. Especially if they are guilty. It also means they are exposed, being targeted, and not as secure as they thought. All while being unaware of the intentions behind the stalker.

Dex-chan lover
But I doubt you can do that for to long ?
I guess these one are "free" right now, to gather much fans as possible so everyone can see them. (Didnt crossed my mind yet to check the original publisher lol). At some point they will be behind paywall so you are will be depending on the pirate sites or you somehow buy them directly if you want to continue translating them.

Im happy, but even more surprised, that MC somehow jumped in and saved the day...well, only for him to interact now instead of them lol. But thats much more appreciate hehe. Well, when Im wrong Im wrong, so GG to the author for not going the same route as the original. (y)
Curiously, they work by time, for example, let's say we reach 15 chapters, well, the first 3 chapters are always available, but all between 4 and 13 or 15 are blocked. But unless I go into a coma or something happens that makes the page inaccessible, it will always be easy to just take a screenshot or go for a raw manga page
Edit: For example, rigth now the raw in better quality and downloadable) it's online for use. 10 hours after being published the original raw

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hang in there gangbangbros.
Have faith in author.
She will deliver.
We will have the last laugh.

Group Leader
Glad to see this retconned.

Hang in there gangbangbros.
Have faith in author.
She will deliver.
We will have the last laugh.
Author already has a new version in the Fanbox exclusive. Though they clarified that it is an if scenario and not canon.

EDIT: no gang bang in the latest Fanbox exclusive. Just fmc being a dog and getting railed from behind.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Author already has a new version of gang bang in the Fanbox exclusive. Though they clarified that it is an if scenario and not canon.
no way... goes and checks
Bruh...this fking author cant help herself, cant she ?
(cant post original link somehow)

Well, not surprised but at least its not cannon and was said its a what IF. Otherwise im sure even the japanse bros wont like that stuff in a "wholesome" and "funny" story about "correction a bratty older gal sis"

Dex-chan lover
I am much happier with this version of events so far! Let him protect and kill her with kindness so its her choice to be with the brother. The brother should also make sure the enemy is eliminated by calling the cops about the man who is on probation anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know the brother was a 4chan member.
I've been using 4chan for 20 years, and I've actually never seen anyone getting doxxed irl. It happens a lot less than you think, mostly because more or less everyone are anonymous. Only one I can think of at the moment from /a/ is probably Koizumi or whatever his name was.
I think places like reddit are worse, and honestly the stalkers and borderline insane people are worse on reddit. If they get mad at you, they'll start stalking you with several accounts even if you block them.

Fed-Kun's army

Author already has a new version of gang bang in the Fanbox exclusive. Though they clarified that it is an if scenario and not canon.
Welp,in this case the editor can't control Numa's stupidity since it's not related to the serialization. Still, I think it would be better for her to just draw a different female character getting gang banged instead of using the one from a work that actually became a manga.

Fed-Kun's army
We didn't go pre-serialization route, well let's see where this goes.
just being silly here but to me it feels like it did go the pre-serialization route but in the pre-s route it implied that she got assaulted, but in this it shows that she wasnt assaulted but instead saved by her brother. but we will haft to wait for the next chapter to confirm, but thats just a theory (plus the boy is wearing sorta similar outfits in the both of them)

Dex-chan lover
NTR is the forbidden fruit for jp artists. No matter how much they want to pivot to wholesome stuff, once they've gotten a taste of that NTR money/success, they will DEFINITELY come back to it. They can't help themselves, and I don't blame em :meguusmug:

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone celebrating no rape but then the author comes back with the r18 fanbox versions at the same time LMFAO based as hell https://www.fanbox.cc/@egakinuma/posts/8290219
I find it funny how in one of the comments in her twitter, Numa says that this is a true what if scenario(having nothing to do with the serialized series), while at the same time she admits that the fanbox was a complement to the chapters of the web series, so yeah, she just said that the fanbox was canon to the web manga, which is not surprising to anyone that was not in clear denial.

Users who are viewing this thread