Namaiki na Gal Ane wo Wakaraseru Hanashi

Fed-Kun's army
It's so pathetic and petty to see two translators beefing over absolutely nothing. Do you lot have no pride? Can you not fathom how uncomfortable it is for everyone else commenting around you?

It's so pathetic and petty to see two translators beefing over absolutely nothing. Do you lot have no pride? Can you not fathom how uncomfortable it is for everyone else commenting around you?
I don't know why you're pretending to be some neutral third party here.

5guan6.png

z4qgho.png

Holy shit the debate
So tldr: the fanbox version and this version are different, like bro what are you guy debating about? And to be honest the fanbox version kinda give me the redemption vibe, im ok with that but to the mainstream. Yeah that not gonna work well because some dude want their gal not to be a gal lol

Holy shit the debate
So tldr: the fanbox version and this version are different, like bro what are you guy debating about? And to be honest the fanbox version kinda give me the redemption vibe, im ok with that but to the mainstream. Yeah that not gonna work well because some dude want their gal not to be a gal lol
What debate? I think you mistakenly got into the thread for the serialization after confusing it for pre-ser. Nobody is debating anything other than the other guy's bad MTL.

What debate? I think you mistakenly got into the thread for the serialization after confusing it for pre-ser. Nobody is debating anything other than the other guy's bad MTL.
I saw at the first page and it keep going so i thought you guys were debating. My bad if nothing happen lol

I saw at the first page and it keep going so i thought you guys were debating. My bad if nothing happen lol
If you want a debate, you should look at the pre-ser. We've got people insisting the girl was raped, and that the fanbox isn't canon. This one has her actually be a victim, and possibly misunderstood. The only people debating anything about this version are the losers who can't stop seething and coping about the last.

They're two totally different continuities. If you want the pre-ser one neatly compiled into one source, you should go to 492902 .

The Fix It Yourself translation blows the other one out of the water.

Egaki is a talented artist with a good style. Literally all she has to do is not shit in her own nest. Alas, the prior version still leaves a bad aftertaste.

Dex-chan lover
We need a feature to block unwanted authors, already blocked his previous shitshow and now he surfaced again.

Last edited:
The Fix It Yourself translation blows the other one out of the water.
I openly encourage everyone to talk about how much worse the other translation is than how much better mine is. He has a bit of an ego problem, since he confuses everything short of direct criticism for support.

EDIT: Thinking about it more, the fact that he's sniping the series is keeping me on brand. If I release it second, it looks like I'm "fixing" the chapter, even though I was doing it regardless.
We need a feature to block unwanted authors, already blocked his previous shitshow and now he surfaced again.
In fairness, the editor's clearly made the story finally make sense. It's just that Egaki's a lazy bitch, so she puts out short chapters that try to re-use pages from the pre-ser, no matter how jarring the transition is. Brother makes FMC go doki? Fuck that, we have to re-use chapter 1's page: Make her INSTANTLY mad and defiant.

Honestly, if the rest of the chapters had been more of chapter 1, this story would have been nearly perfected, and it'd come off less as an ad for her fanbox.

Dex-chan lover
Undeflor?
This is the problem with doujins getting serialized. They expect the audience to unsee the doujins and to accept the serialized plot as some kind of reboot.

The nick of time plot is getting stale. It would have been more coherent had the brother came after not before and pick up the pieces. That actually might be more interesting but I can see the author clearly does not want the red label slapped onto the title and lose visibility.

This is the problem with doujins getting serialized. They expect the audience to unsee the doujins and to accept the serialized plot as some kind of reboot.

The nick of time plot is getting stale. It would have been more coherent had the brother came after not before and pick up the pieces. That actually might be more interesting but I can see the author clearly does not want the red label slapped onto the title and lose visibility.
I'm asking what you mean by Undeflor. That's not a word as far as I know.

And the author isn't in control of the content of the series. She's making the series she actually wants to make in the FB. She even said that that's where she would be "true to herself". As it stands, she did this little bit and it basically tanked the likes for the story.

Double-page supporter

And the author isn't in control of the content of the series. She's making the series she actually wants to make in the FB. She even said that that's where she would be "true to herself". As it stands, she did this little bit and it basically tanked the likes for the story.
I think they meant "un-deflower" but wrote it like that for some reason

Which little bit? The garbage she says is being true to herself, or how she's being forced to fix that garbage outside the fanbox? Either way, I guess there's not much point in seeing where this goes, even if the serialized version seems like an improvement. Nobody falls for the revision because we already know where the mangaka's heart truly lies – with the trash. I liked Egaki's previous one-offs, but she's committed to a rotten concept here. That's her prerogative, though.

Is there anybody who actually believes in or cares about Captain Save-a-Hoe narratives in this day and age? I suppose there has to be a few, reading her fanbox comments, which seem supportive. One was even joking about the western audience getting mad about how things went, but I can't imagine our opinions are at all a factor, and the backlash over the tag bait and switch on the Japanese side must have been intense entirely on its own.

Which little bit?
The little bit where she put her at the party and nearly got her raped. The likes cratered for that chapter.

Is there anybody who actually believes in or cares about Captain Save-a-Hoe narratives in this day and age? I suppose there has to be a few, reading her fanbox comments, which seem supportive. One was even joking about the western audience getting mad about how things went, but I can't imagine our opinions are at all a factor, and the backlash over the tag bait and switch on the Japanese side must have been intense entirely on its own.
There's no "hoe" in the latest iteration. The Fanbox has her being blackmailed, and the serialization has her not even knowing the guys in the first place. By all means, the way the serialization's going, you'd barely need much work to paint her as just misunderstood, since she's clearly not a slut anymore, and we don't know for a fact that she stole those pants.

Dex-chan lover
There’s better quality writing out there. https://mangadex.org/title/dca4faff...to-my-hometown-my-childhood-friend-was-broken actually has the deed happened, but is able to get the plot to flow properly, explore the theme properly and is one of the better ones.

In descending order, there’s Keikenzumi, then the really questionable ones like Meguro-san. And then there’s this.

If the mangaka needs the money, sure, but adapt someone else’s novel instead and just do the drawing. Writing or managing editors is clearly not this mangaka forte.

Users who are viewing this thread