Namaiki na Gal Ane wo Wakaraseru Hanashi

men if they thought we are reading all this shit in this section men it's just a manga and nothing else why all have to complain about author ntr and shit just enjoy the story now how you jerk off to the guy art or smth let's just all agree the story is wholesome until it isn't or smth by official chapter and not art your is not on the line

Exactly. The way she's acting, you'd think she hasn't done it a million times already. But the moment the fanbox starts, you see she's not just used to it, but, according the the guys, she's fucking amazing at it, and she loves it. So why the shyness? \

The weird thing is the guy himself had this problem. He's not a virgin. He's been sleeping around just fine up until then. But now he's acting like he's never seen a boob before, which makes him just as annoying as FMC here.

Never mind sympathy- she literally has no reason to stop. Literal seconds before she said she was done being a whore, she gave another enthusiastic performance. Describing the woman as bipolar would be an understatement.

Because they literally spend an entire page talking about how her brother is attracted to her, then laugh at him for it... while she's grinding herself on one of them and working his dick in slowly.

The term is "Lawful But Awful". She agreed to everything, but it still doesn't feel great to see a (At the time) shy, uncomfortable woman being lured to a party. pressured to drink, and then get into a gangbang.

By all means, it looks like actual NTR. The author had literally no reason to set up the brother as interested in her.
I hate this guy so much... Same guy I had a discussion to about 'rape' and 'consent'.
"The term is "Lawful But Awful". She agreed to everything, but it still doesn't feel great to see a (At the time) shy, uncomfortable woman being lured to a party. pressured to drink, and then get into a gangbang."
It was rape... This updated version makes that even MORE noticeable... like seriously...

I hate this guy so much... Same guy I had a discussion to about 'rape' and 'consent'.
"The term is "Lawful But Awful". She agreed to everything, but it still doesn't feel great to see a (At the time) shy, uncomfortable woman being lured to a party. pressured to drink, and then get into a gangbang."
It was rape... This updated version makes that even MORE noticeable... like seriously...
No. It was an enthusiastic gangbang. This time, she didn't want to drink, told them she didn't like him touching her, and said she wanted to go home. Not to mention she passed out. Unlike last time, where she drank of her own free will, stayed without a problem, and then fucked them enthusiastically.

Dex-chan lover
No. It was an enthusiastic gangbang. This time, she didn't want to drink, told them she didn't like him touching her, and said she wanted to go home. Not to mention she passed out. Unlike last time, where she drank of her own free will, stayed without a problem, and then fucked them enthusiastically.
You know that fucking someone drunk is rape, right? They can't consent, although she ended up "participating" It's still rape because she was drunk.

Dex-chan lover
So she raped three men that night. Got it.
You talk about the chapter where she drinks alcohol, has a Black Out and when she wakes up someone is holding her head while someone penetrates her and is there a guy masturbating next to her?
What a weird way of raping she has...

You talk about the chapter where she drinks alcohol, has a Black Out and when she wakes up someone is holding her head while someone penetrates her and is there a guy masturbating next to her?
What a weird way of raping she has...
A ver si entiendes mejor en español:

Estaba despierta. Se que se te hace dificil seguir lo que estaba pasando ya que no hablas ingles, pero el fanbox entero lo pasaron hablando de como ella se estaba preparando ella misma para tener sexo, ella diciendonos cuanto lo esta disfrutando, y cuanto querian que termine para poder empezar. Ya en la tercera pagina es que perdieron la paciencia y se lo metieron.

Los efectos de sonido describen cómo se lo estaba frotando y metiendoselo lentamente.

Dex-chan lover
A ver si entiendes mejor en español:

Estaba despierta. Se que se te hace dificil seguir lo que estaba pasando ya que no hablas ingles, pero el fanbox entero lo pasaron hablando de como ella se estaba preparando ella misma para tener sexo, ella diciendonos cuanto lo esta disfrutando, y cuanto querian que termine para poder empezar. Ya en la tercera pagina es que perdieron la paciencia y se lo metieron.

Los efectos de sonido describen cómo se lo estaba frotando y metiendoselo lentamente.
Yes, but we're not talking about the fanbox, we're talking about what happens in that chapter.

Yes, but we're not talking about the fanbox, we're talking about what happens in that chapter.
We are specifically talking bout the fanbox. Non-fanbox chapters don't have any sex, head grabbing, or masturbation. Quieres que te traduzca el cuento a español para que lo puedas leer bien?

Dex-chan lover
We are specifically talking bout the fanbox. Non-fanbox chapters don't have any sex, head grabbing, or masturbation. Quieres que te traduzca el cuento a español para que lo puedas leer bien?
Okay, in that case, in the fanbox she is preparing to fuck them. In this fanbox that you are telling me about, in the moment she starts drinking, Who starts the sex?

Okay, in that case, in the fanbox she is preparing to fuck them. In this fanbox that you are telling me about, in the moment she starts drinking, Who starts the sex?
Clearly her. Nobody told her to prepare herself. Usa GPT para traducir el mensaje, por favor.El brega el español a ingles mejor que japones a ingles.

Dex-chan lover
Clearly her. Nobody told her to prepare herself. Usa GPT para traducir el mensaje, por favor.El brega el español a ingles mejor que japones a ingles.
In that case I take back what I said, Do you know where I can find that Fanbox?

i see... i thought the author save the girl by make it cut on what happened after she drink is canon. in the end, author just change the story. :unsure:

the original story remind me of velvet kiss.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread