Namekawa-san Won't Be Bullied - Ch. 35 - The President and Company Don't Want to be Cucked

Dex-chan lover
The little details help. A lesser artist would've stopped after getting a negative of the penultimate panel. This madlad had the coffee spill expand before taking the negative, showing the crew having been frozen in shock for more than just an instant.

0ps

President's got to watch out before the Manager fully establishes her dominance.

This is the second Tim I've seen cuck used outside of me being called a liberal one.

Well get nae nae'd I'm gay and vanilla af. Ha.

Dex-chan lover
Manager is going the "winning hearts and minds" route on this unlike the brute approach by the girls. Quite cunning.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the great chapter, lol Best girl manager-san going for the two consecutive positive reactions from Namekawa and this time the wrong people witness it. The allure of older women turns out to be super effective and the gal pal squad suffer a collective mind break. I love that the manager is actually able to get through her charms Namekawa to briefly pause her attempts at the tough girl act she constantly tries to maintain around her squad. They could probably hear her doki dokis from all the way over at her table... or felt a disturbance in the yuri force.

Users who are viewing this thread