Namekawa-san Won't Be Mocked

Dex-chan lover
Lol I'm so glad this got serialized XD.
there's nothing much yuri with hilarious comedy theme out there .and this one is one of the few XD.

thank you so much for the translations❤

Group Leader
To anyone coming here from the webcomic:
-This tries to be more cohesive, having 2 pixiv stories and 2 newly drawn ones to bridge gaps per chapter. So 4 stories per month is what you get here.
-It's been on break for the last 2 months, probably due to the author having to deal with their first volume release. Should be returning this month, I hope.

Double-page supporter
@Tcof Can't Defy The Lonely Girl comes to mind, though i like that one, it's just a little predictable

ohh..thats why its not updating..i wish it will be updated later...

Dex-chan lover
@Kabeidon_
The 2nd girl was already unneeded.
With how this progresses I feel like it will only become more annoying and the ending will just be a big joke.
I hoped this would be that it started like it did now But then progress in to something more serious but still keeping some of the class prez being agressive jokes, instead of just introducing even more girls that want to do different perverted things to her.
Most of the time when authors keep introducing more and more characters the manga just gets worse.

Dex-chan lover
I saw the update that this will be coming back, but why was the author on hiatus for so long? Health issues?

Dex-chan lover
I know this is the whole dynamic of the manga, but goddamn do I hate how Namekawa just doesn't ever get a break from her "friends"

Group Leader
It's explained briefly in the translation of Ep 1, but this will all make a lot more sense if you realize that in Japanese licked (nameru) = mocked = to have a bad experience

舐める [なめる] (v1,vt) (1) (uk) to lick, (2) to taste, (3) to experience (esp. a hardship), (4) to make fun of, to make light

So basically the entire series is just a giant pun. When it ends with '... and she was licked a lot' it's the same as '... and she was mocked a lot' and you have to know which it is from context. Like whenever the class president is involved on the last page there's gonna be lickin'.

8888's editing on the latest chapters is just so damn good, almost more than this silly slapstick series deserves. Great job 8888!

reu

Dex-chan lover
Rape face, the manga - "Jail humur is still funny if they're girls" edition

Users who are viewing this thread