Namida Ame to Serenade

Double-page supporter
Great storyline but i can't accept the romance for some reason lol. It's too weird.

The twin is most likely her grandmother but people are saying she's her own grandmother which makes things even more weird. I mean why would she want to be stuck in time like that? What about that modern life were everyone knows her? I'm pretty sure she has a family but correct me if im wrong

Fed-Kun's army
I really like it. There's a good chance it's not going to end happily tho.

I wish she would take him to the future and then they can live happily EVER AFTER!!!!

It's good but not mu cup of tea. I know it's the conflict but I'm more antsy that she returns to the future soon. I don't usually feel about this way regarding "isekai" which says how good this manag is. I think what bothers me is that she's really alone. It scares me like it scares her.

I hate that Sa whatever character.. Really how could you be so arrogant to give away something that's not your no matter how close you are

“I cannot help but feel like i’ll definitely regret it if i don’t live this moment to the fullest...” She definitely needed to hear that.

This is a great maga! I love that the author is implementjng historical sites in the story.

I think it's likely that Hinako is Hina's great grandmother, and Hina will later give her necklace to Hinako. So that she can come back into time. But I'm not sure if the current Hina were seeing will stay in the past. And that's just sad for her and Takaaki 😭

Because of the type of person i am, this work resonated with the bone marrow of my thirsty soul, i am deeply attached to this work, and i read each chapter so slowly as to prolongue the experience. i swear just the covers are enough to make me dream;
i don't want to think about how or why i adore it so much so as to not ruin it,

started reading it when there was only two chapters out, (love you raisinee but you have sure taught me patience LUL, but sincerely thank you for picking up this special work)

Rating : a very appreciative wet passionate chef's kiss x 100;

Just want to express my appreciation for the quality of the translation. I am sure that including details about the eras and Japanese culture/history/statues etc. must not be easy.
Really professional work!

I have been reading this since they released the first chapter. The art style is just beautiful and the author is good at portraying emotion on character’s face. I love how the author built such an outstanding male character comparing to all the cool guys and playboys these days. The male character in this story is so gentle, thoughtful and emotional. I love his interactions with the MC. Hope this gets more recognition because this story is well written and the characters are lovely.

i’ve loved this mangaka since “sekine’s love”, and i just really appreciate her style, most especially how her hero’s are quiet, weird, awkward but intelligent types plus she displays the romantic tension so fantastically. thank you for the scanlations from the bottom of my heart!

now for “namida” i love the historical aspect part, and even though the time travel is a difficult thing to write, the relationship between the 2 MCs is what really shines

I LOVE IT !!! Plus they explain historical landmarks and traditions which is pretty neat !!

It looks interesting, but I can’t stop thinking about how Japan spends the next few decades commuting horrible war atrocity’s and throwing away the lives of its people in suicidal tactics as everyone slowly starves to death... there is just so many reasons there can be no happy ending to this 😨

Ok and I’ll admit that WWII is worse in these regards than WWI which is the more I idea the threat, but still!

This story is too tangled. :(
Its fun to read yet it always left that uncomfortable feeling after each chapter.

Maybe it just not for me.

Quand est-ce qu'elle va retrouver son PUTAIN DE COLLIER ARRRRGGGGGH
il passe de main en main c'est I N S U P P O R T A B L E

There lastest chapter released in japan now is chapter 39. And here's some random spoilers,mind that i've skipped alot and it is just a RANDOM SPOILERS

so taakaki actually already found out that hina and hinako is two different persons. Taketora had got hina's school bag,found her phone and used some sort of tools to recharge and switch on her smartphone only to find out hina's frm the future but at that time he doesn't know that hina and hinako is a two different person and thought that hinako is frm the future and she was lying to all the ppl around her until he confronts her with hina's smartphone and a gun is pulled against hinako(he thinks hinako is some sort of spy or smtg and she can be a dangerous person,bt he doesn't have the mean to kill her tho) one time hinako purposely ask takaaki to hold a gathering in his courtyard in order to meet with taketora, shocking,confusing and saddened by the confrontation and the fact he hold a gun against her,hinako bursts into tears and telling him the truth about her and hina. She also promised to bring him to hina once she finds out whr is hina's whereabouts.
And lastest chapter 39, hina,hinako and taketoru have meet with each other. Taketoru has returned the necklace to hina and tell her that the necklace is actually an important device in the deformation of connected space-time structure (google translate here coz nt knw how to accurately translate this sentence/term) and he wonders why the necklace would end up being her great grandma's possessions. Anyway, there's a way to return to the future and if hina has made her decisions she can go to taketoru and he will help her to. Another thing is taketoru is also from the future,but it is way faraway future than hina's (there is a scene with taketoru wearing a weird tight-fitting jumpsuit and short bob hair lol).
Actually there's more bt too lazy to go through the other details:p and if you guys are interested can go and read the chinese translation. Just copy and search for ---- 泪雨和小夜曲

Users who are viewing this thread