Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
This "revenge" is honestly disgusting especially when its revealed the mothers where neglectful shit parents themselves they knew there kids would be the hero party but taught them nothing about adventuring and how to survive despite them being S rank adventurers (the mothers)
like really how are you not going to teach your kids
As for the kids i feel bad for them they just turned 15 years old and immediately the goddess tells them they have to invade demon territory and slay the demon lord basically a death sentence since they where taught literally nothing since birth about how to do business manage diplomacy or even take care of themselves let alone how to fight
Its also pretty clear the mothers don't give a fuck about they're children and weather they live or die
First you need to remember that the mothers never actually expected them to be adventures....

Second you also need to remember that this is much more closer to the olden days where they were basically adults at this age.

Remember life was technically a lot simpler back then so being an adult and even being a parent was a lot simpler back then.....

You're trying to add some modern logic to what is basically a story based on an older time period.

The reason a lot of issues happen between younger people now than there was back then is because our world well it has way more opportunities is also much more complicated and difficult to navigate.

So it wasn't at the parents were neglectful but that things really were just different back then.....

Also, it was less that they weren't taught and more the fact that the main character is just so OP that he ended up making them look way better than they actually were......

He did all of the stuff for them and they ended up looking so much more competent than they actually were that their parents thought things were fine....

So technically it's actually the main character that's at fault..... He made them completely ill prepared but made them look so well put together that nobody actually thought they needed a help prepare them.

In the olden days the reason people wouldn't marry older women was because if the woman wasn't already married you'd think there was something wrong with them....

And men were only allowed to be married after they were able to take care of their family and all the women their own age would already have been married off....

Meaning men had no other option but to marry woman younger than them....

Only young men that were already well off would marry a woman closer to them in age.....

This kind of thing actually still happened not that long ago.

My own parents and grandparents went through stuff like this.

My dad was only allowed to look for a wife after he had enough money to take care of a family.

This was also the case for my grandparents.

On the other hand there was actually very little difficulty for a woman to get married.

They literally could get married whenever they wanted. And they could decide if they wanted to marry the husband or not.

There were cases where they couldn't pick... But that was often a more rare thing with either bad parents or you were in a bad circumstance and needed to get married off quickly.

Honestly our modern society is actually the one that's weird and unnatural....

And it's only because of the fact that our world is more complicated that people aren't ready as sooner as they were back in the past....

Also because the past was tougher back then people were more mature at a younger age....

A 15-year-old back then would probably be more prepared for life than a 30-year-old nowadays....

And you need to remember that a lot of what we view as right and wrong was shaped to us by media which was given to us by rich people and what benefits them.... And while a lot of times it might look good and also might not be as great for us as we think it is.....

Dex-chan lover
latest update was post yesterday. the very next day someone decide to snipe it. for god sake why do people keep sniping a series that already have a good scanlator working on it. there's ton of years old abandoned suggestive manga with free raw at rawkuma that you can scanlate to if you want for example:-

- Succubus & Hitman
20 chapter, https://mangadex.org/title/a90b8d56-4900-41fb-bdbe-49f812fe2807/succubus-hitman
43 chapter, https://rawkuma.com/manga/succubus-and-hitman/

- Class Teni de Ore dake Haburaretara, Doukyuu Harem Tsukuru Koto ni Shita
- After being transported, I was singled out and rejected by my classmates so; I made them all part of my harem
20 chapter, https://mangadex.org/title/1c5952d2...uraretara-doukyuu-harem-tsukuru-koto-ni-shita
45.2 chapter, https://rawkuma.com/manga/because-i...nsfer-i-decided-to-steal-my-classmates-lover/

- Isekai Saikou no Kizoku, Harem wo Fuyasu Hodo Tsuyoku Naru
- The Best Noble In Another World: The Bigger My Harem Gets, The Stronger I Become
24 chapter, https://mangadex.org/title/b4d247b6...u-no-kizoku-harem-wo-fuyasu-hodo-tsuyoku-naru
36 chapter, https://rawkuma.com/manga/isekai-saikyou-no-kizoku-harem-wo-fuyasu-hodo-tsuyoku-naru/

- Sekai wo Sukuu Tame ni Watashi to Asa Chun Dekimasu ka?
- To Save the World, Can You Wake Up the Morning After with a Demi-Human?
7 chapter, https://mangadex.org/title/7921e755...sukuu-tame-ni-watashi-to-asa-chun-dekimasu-ka
39 chapter, https://rawkuma.com/manga/sekai-wo-sukuu-tame-ni-aijin-to-asa-chun-dekimasu-ka/

- Magika Swordsman and Summoner
- Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou
76 chapter, https://mangadex.org/title/60773286-5af5-4ebe-98ae-5495bfcc1fcb/magika-swordsman-and-summoner
117 chapter, https://rawkuma.com/manga/magika-no-kenshi-to-shoukan-maou/

- Hitokui Dungeon e Youkoso!
- Welcome to the Man-Eating Dungeon
7 chapter, https://mangadex.org/title/0ae7e7cb-6bdd-45e6-9a86-7225774b5d1d/hitokui-dungeon-e-youkoso-the-comic
35 chapter, https://rawkuma.com/manga/welcome-to-the-man-eating-dungeon/

- JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World
- JK Haru Wa Isekai De Shoufu Ni Natta
16 chapter, https://mangadex.org/title/7c60af75...de4b/jk-haru-is-a-sex-worker-in-another-world
44.5 chapter, https://rawkuma.com/manga/jk-haru-wa-isekai-de-shoufu-ni-natta/

- Destiny Lovers
19 chapter, https://mangadex.org/title/db2d52e8-317a-4e60-b365-5368f8ea1bb6/destiny-lovers
159 chapter, https://rawkuma.com/manga/destiny-lovers/

- etc...
Destiny Lovers has an official translation tbf. Alot of groups stay away from those

Dex-chan lover
this is a decent translation but could definitely use some more proofreading. i've heard the more recent versions of chatgpt is scarily good for translations so i'd recommend using that instead of google. i'm always baffled by how google has yet to fix their translator even though it's been around for about 20 or so years now.

Aggregator gang
Orcman, best man in the entire novel. :chad:

There are three who gonna be added after commotions that MC gonna cause.
First princess Mariane (second promised to be hero's bride) who was married into neighborhood kingdom (now destroyed by demons) and once was rescued by the girls party, 'Saint Cecilia' who is a disciple of Shizuko (Holy Land of Gandar), former Saint Sword and First Princess Frey (neighborhood Galban Empire) student of Haruka and Misaki
They all MILFs about 28 in the age.
End there another one:facepalm:. We don't talk about another one.

He never do anything bad, being proper village chief and two elder counselors, they even but they married one woman and remained together until the end, quite unusual thing in this world, and like MC said 'revenge' planed for hero.
On a side note this elves near the end of their life span,i f they were in the elven village, they would be called elders. Elves can age and still look young... and constantly sexually exploited.

Hero party realized how much they f* up by expelling MC, and after some bickering they want to properly apologize and return him back (although i had to admit that even if desire to apologize is genuine some of their thought about each other and the future are not). It's too late, kingdom and church already done some steps to ensure MC 'independence' and because their stagnation caused a lot of damage (they made properly see it) they cannot properly argue back. All resulted in demon king sending oldest and strongest (stronger than any of the demon kings, and previously avoided by heroes) demon of the four heavenly kings to deal with him. And that what he does, with extreme prejudice.

MC to ensure he having enough money an standing start hunting dragons and do some talking with king and pope (revived title of Hero (Eiyuu)). It does not go well with king/god of dragons so he send a messenger to teach some manners. Teaching goes overboard and MC is killed. Dragon as apology do some ritual that with very low chance of success can revive MC (unknowingly for him) and leaves. MC start to notice some changes in his body, then goes to save hero party but it's fruitless, demon is too strong. In defeat his body is started to regenerate and transform, now they evenly matched. Utilizing his new (dragon's) specks he changes location to defeat demon (by swimming in magma). Things goes very rapidly next. His dragon power is luck (so strong that if he think of something its eventually happens), received extra 3 wives, demons wants the truce (until MC dies or at least demon king hoped), hero party and hero particularly going through redemption arc (hero's is the longest), revival and rematch with demon along with revelation why demon so bugged(strong) in parallel with witch demon kingdom goes through rebellion and reorganization after witnessing rematch.
I stopped around here, but i heard that later part goes about new MC after some years has pass.
His daughter.

There is a goddess an she in desperation since proxy war she dealing with is interrupted.
There a 'bug' born on a demon side, demon who is much stronger than any demon king.
Thank you for this, dude

Dex-chan lover
To people crying the original translation stop for almost 2 months and then updated it after he saw someone posting the updates if you don’t upload the chapters don’t cry when someone else comes
Firstly: A gap of about one to two months is a perfectly normal gap in scanlations, especially if a group works on multiple series, and actually puts effort into their work. It's when you start getting upwards of 4-5 months that most people start to get antsy about the long waits.
Second:
updated it after he saw someone posting the updates
I don't know what you're talking about with this. The previous group uploaded the previous chapter a day before this chapter was released (keeping with their normal 1-2 month upload schedule). This wasn't some Galaxy Degen Scans bullshit, where the previous group sits on a bunch of completed translations to direct traffic elsewhere, only to release them all once someone else starts uploading translations. This is a case of a group releasing on a normal schedule, and then someone else uploads a quickly done chapter a day later.

You're acting as though the previous group has been sitting on their asses doing nothing this whole time, only to suddenly go on the defensive the moment someone else steps on their "turf". What's actually happening is that the previous group is steadily working on putting out chapters, and all the readers are seeing this person upload and are justifiably calling out the questionable timing of the upload.

Dex-chan lover
Firstly: A gap of about one to two months is a perfectly normal gap in scanlations, especially if a group works on multiple series, and actually puts effort into their work. It's when you start getting upwards of 4-5 months that most people start to get antsy about the long waits.
Second:

I don't know what you're talking about with this. The previous group uploaded the previous chapter a day before this chapter was released (keeping with their normal 1-2 month upload schedule). This wasn't some Galaxy Degen Scans bullshit, where the previous group sits on a bunch of completed translations to direct traffic elsewhere, only to release them all once someone else starts uploading translations. This is a case of a group releasing on a normal schedule, and then someone else uploads a quickly done chapter a day later.

You're acting as though the previous group has been sitting on their asses doing nothing this whole time, only to suddenly go on the defensive the moment someone else steps on their "turf". What's actually happening is that the previous group is steadily working on putting out chapters, and all the readers are seeing this person upload and are justifiably calling out the questionable timing of the upload.
If you ain’t updating the chapters don’t cry when other people will do it you got to be stupid if you think teams own these manga anyone can do it stop hoarding chapters and people won’t translate them

Group Leader
If you ain’t updating the chapters don’t cry when other people will do it you got to be stupid if you think teams own these manga anyone can do it stop hoarding chapters and people won’t translate them
Hey moron, English has got to be your second or even third language, eh? No one is hoarding the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Cool story, completely irrelevant. Chibi Multiverse, the group that's currently working on this manga, uploads every chapter they work on as soon as they finish working on it and they only upload it here to MangaDex. At this point, you're not asking for people to stop hoarding chapters, you're just asking them to work faster, which is stupid because they're already working pretty fast.

And of course they don't own the manga, but common courtesy is a thing.

Look at it like this: Lets say you're building a sandcastle on a public beach. If you finish at the beach for the day and leave, the it's perfectly reasonable for someone else to come along and pick up where you left off on that sandcastle. It's public property, after all, and you've already left, and you're not likely to come back for at least a full day.

That would be like picking up a series after the previous translator has left it alone for five or six months.

But if one of your family members calls you over, and you go talk to them for five minutes, then you'd expect to come back and be able to continue working on your sandcastle. You were actively working on it, after all, and you've only been gone for a few minutes. In that scenario, someone else showing up with their own tools and starting to work on the sandcastle in their own way would be largely seen as a dick move.
Sure, it's not illegal. You don't own the beach or the sand on it, after all. It's all public property. Just because you've been transforming that sand into a cool structure doesn't mean you have any ownership over that structure. That doesn't make it socially acceptable for that person to jump in like that. Most other people on the beach who saw the person do that the moment you stepped away would probably consider them to be an asshole. They may even speak out against them, telling that person to leave your sandcastle alone.

That's the situation we're in here: A group was already working on this regularly, and at a pretty fast pace. That group has been uploading every chapter they complete as soon as they complete it, without holding anything back. They've been pretty consistent, uploading in alternating one and two month intervals. Suddenly, a day after they upload their most recently completed chapter, someone else uploads a quick-and-dirty google translated chapter (as opposed to using an actual, living translator like Chibi Multiverse does, which is part of why their chapters take actual time to complete). In-and-of itself, uploading a machine translated chapter like that isn't necessarily bad, but doing it so soon after the existing group has upload the last chapter is in poor taste (as has been mentioned before), and shows a serious lack of consideration.

Power Uploader
"It turned out quite well"
images

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this is perfectly in tune with how he is. He's still holding on to the thought that these guys aren't ENTIRELY bad, so he's both rewarding them with wives, while also giving them the chance to "Rehabilitate"

Group Leader
Looking at the release by the regular group, it turns out that this "translation" gets a lot of things wrong as I took a look at the raws. The very first speech bubble is already out as the raw actually says "Zeltor" rather than "bastard". And "cast rate" wasn't in the raw either, so I'm suspecting that the Thai translators fucked it up and this sniper fucked it up even more by referring to the fucked up Thai translation as the source. Decent translation my ass, it's so much worse now that we can compare with an actual translation.

Dex-chan lover
(tho not being able to marry elves/demi humans is weird if polyamory exists in the world/stereotypical harems, idk if it's some kinda slavery thing or some culture war of 'mixed races' not being accepted or so but idk if zect specifically had an elf fetish/would go outta his way to get an elven member versus fooling around with the other girls in the party [or just the stereotypical 'elves live a longer life/still look younger for longer compared to adult women'])
Not sure if this helps/matters, but didn't they basically explain early on, that the ability to have many wifes is limited only to the Hero and his party? And Cares got this ability too, because after being kicked out the guild staff didn't remove him from hero party, but moved him to newly created sub-party? So the only legal harems in this world are basically Cares, and actual and all previous Heroes?

Thou I am a bit confused by the Harem in the Orc dude title in this chapter (just reading "the official", I read the "snipe" but it was like in the middle of uploading or something cause there was no Orc dude/handing slaves when I read that few days ago).

EDIT: Ah ignore me, I just hit the part about Hero being hurt by chief getting elf girl cause supposedly they can't marry off-race/get slaves.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He updated the chapter A DAY BEFORE your shitty translation landed. How was that not being update?

I can't expect people who praised this translation know how read anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread