Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
No no, I totally understand the power scaling. What I don’t understand is this batshit crazy pacing. Good story-telling doesn’t do this. For the first part of the story, this author did a great job at explaining events and how the world works with unique societal norms, etc. But the sheer ABRUPTNESS of supergod (Dragonlords) level beings coming into the story RIGHT AFTER we get a show of power from the wives is just weird as fuck. It makes no logical sense to have the plot do that. It’s jarring.
If they went on a few quests where the wives get back into practice and having the MC get integrated with their teamwork, I could see that being a normal progression. Also more updates with the hero’s squad struggling as they inevitably make their way towards Ceres’s milf team. I could see that happening. But saying Ceres killed 100+ dragons and then having dragon lords turn him into basically a god IN ONE CHAPTER is NOT it chief.

This story had an incredible foundation, and most people agreed (90k+ bookmarks with less than 20 chapters released, and a high rating). But man, if this goes in the direction of the light novel, it’ll be like chucking a meteorite the size of New York at that foundation. It’s like starting with 3 million in cash assets and then throwing it all into a stock that is predicted to fail within a month. This is how bad this manga will be if it follows the light novel.
Yeah, I only realized what you meant after I hit post, and have no idea how to delete posts on here.

I definitely agree that the pacing is a bit off though. MC went from being just the errand boy/logistics lead for the hero's party, to suddenly hunting enough dragons that they are now actively fleeing the area he is in. Add on to that the fact that the MILF team went from "The strongest" to unable to even put up a fight (Probably until they start absorbing dragon magic from MC's sperm). Meanwhile the hero's party is now on a crash course with Ceres, and will likely meet up, get saved, walk in on him fucking all of their moms, and fanboy over him all in one chapter

Aggregator gang
No no, I totally understand the power scaling. What I don’t understand is this batshit crazy pacing. Good story-telling doesn’t do this. For the first part of the story, this author did a great job at explaining events and how the world works with unique societal norms, etc. But the sheer ABRUPTNESS of supergod (Dragonlords) level beings coming into the story RIGHT AFTER we get a show of power from the wives is just weird as fuck. It makes no logical sense to have the plot do that. It’s jarring.
If they went on a few quests where the wives get back into practice and having the MC get integrated with their teamwork, I could see that being a normal progression. Also more updates with the hero’s squad struggling as they inevitably make their way towards Ceres’s milf team. I could see that happening. But saying Ceres killed 100+ dragons and then having dragon lords turn him into basically a god IN ONE CHAPTER is NOT it chief.

This story had an incredible foundation, and most people agreed (90k+ bookmarks with less than 20 chapters released, and a high rating). But man, if this goes in the direction of the light novel, it’ll be like chucking a meteorite the size of New York at that foundation. It’s like starting with 3 million in cash assets and then throwing it all into a stock that is predicted to fail within a month. This is how bad this manga will be if it follows the light novel.
You must be exaggerating, pretty sure many people thought it was a joke story and went with it wanting to see a 'I screwed your mom, call me dad' progression in the story. What incredible foundation is there anyway? MC didn't see any of the girls as a love interest and was just upset he lost friends so there's no 'ntr revenge' kind of plot common in other betrayal/kicked out stories. The husbands seemed like assholes but the only reason we are focusing on them is because they are related to the MC, what about the rest of the men in the world in such a society? What teamwork does Ceres need when he is pretty much one of the strongest people in the world just below
demon king and
dragon lords who are beings ruling over life and death
? Not hating on the story but to me it feels like a milf fantasy story that started as a joke but got extended into a slice of life just because. You might be expecting too much out of it.

You must be exaggerating, pretty sure many people thought it was a joke story and went with it wanting to see a 'I screwed your mom, call me dad' progression in the story. What incredible foundation is there anyway? MC didn't see any of the girls as a love interest and was just upset he lost friends so there's no 'ntr revenge' kind of plot common in other betrayal/kicked out stories. The husbands seemed like assholes but the only reason we are focusing on them is because they are related to the MC, what about the rest of the men in the world in such a society? What teamwork does Ceres need when he is pretty much one of the strongest people in the world just below
demon king and
dragon lords who are beings ruling over life and death
? Not hating on the story but to me it feels like a milf fantasy story that started as a joke but got extended into a slice of life just because. You might be expecting too much out of it.
I am definitely expecting too much ahaha. It really is a joke manga but good god the beginning was great entertainment. The bookmarks and rating don’t lie though. If it was really a pure joke manga, the rating would be in the ground and have a ton of 1-star ratings considering the content. But it didn’t. And we are where we are today because people found this to be really entertaining, for what is supposed to be not that great of an execution.

I guess it’s basically just returning back to where a lot of these joke storylines end up going, but I feel we really actually had something potentially great and entertaining here, considering what genre we’re in. The points you make are valid, but if they were that significant to the progression of the plot before shit hit the fan in recent chapters, again, this wouldn’t be rated as high as it had been. Ultimately it’s supposed to be something you don’t really think too hard about, but even that level of thinking is too much based on how the light novel plays out.

Not to side with the hero's party, but they are nerfing them too much man xd, there is got to be a limit to the ineptness, how did they survive this long?

Dex-chan lover
At this point I cant even blame the heroes party anymore, they have simply been gettin pampered too much. Ceres never gave them the chance to grow as persons, he just did everything for them and they saw it as natural.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking, Feeding, Fighting. Dude has his priorities straight. Definitely feeling that Black Dragon Energy.
The slave that looked like Mel (I think it was) who was a mercenary said when Ceres interviewed her that all she wanted to do was fight and fuck. She'd fit right in.

Dex-chan lover

Like, the MC takes the Hero's Mother as his wife for revenge. But the Father had already sold off his Mother to begin with, so that so-call revenge situation was never the factor.

Ceres was never looking for revenge. Shizuku was looking for revenge against Zector, and all of the mothers wanted revenge against their children for how they treated Ceres like trash. He purchased Shizuko because he just happened to run across her while looking for a household slave.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I missed typed the part about it being his revenge, rather than the mothers.

But then again you can't deny that the revenge plot is useless either way, because of the premise of this series.

Users who are viewing this thread