Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Is that the web novel or the light novel?

If its the web novel theres a chance things could go differently.
If its the light novel then that's probably what's gonna happen...
This work didn't have a LN when it started (which vol.1 only got published like april this year, which i think only cover until around this arc) only a WN, so who knows how is going to go, but doubt it change lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
TLDR;

The whole revenge premise gets thrown out the window, and they instead have the hero's party become huge Ceres simps, they love him, thank him for fucking their moms even, and get redeemed. It makes Ceres's party looks like evil in comparison to them. Then the story becomes more or less a regular protag power fantasy
So we get cuck ending. WTF. I thought this story would be sweet sweet revenge and have the hero party be in despair. I do hope the manga goes its own direction then.

There is a very fine line with bravery and stupidity, thank you Zect for showing us how blurred the line can be ^_^

Fed-Kun's army
No, this is... you're right. You're right. We had power shifts that happened quickly. I kinda liked it that the wives were OP, after all, MC wasn't the OP one in the main party, just really really supported them. Now he's OP. Why spend all those chapters hyping up the wives and their power only to make them outdated like this? That's a waste of chapter space more than in Overlord when they give backstories to any antagonists.
What do you mean by MC wasn't OP? Sure the wives are strong but MC isn't weak, the whole reason the Dragon lords decided to look for Ceres is because he slaughtered over 100 dragons in the vicinity alone and they wanted to give him a warning. The whole dragonification is really a non-issue.

Dex-chan lover
This makes me think he'll take the daughters into his harem as well, because he won't be 'satisfied' otherwise. :dogkek:
He said multiple times he’s not attracted to them at all and sees them more like children/his kids since he half raised them. so unless his moral compas completely changes that’s not happening

Dex-chan lover
I find it hilarious how it is the healer chick that's the only one seemingly not phased by the dragons attacking, while the other two girls - who are supposed to be familiar with conflict and combat, seeing they have attacker roles - are the ones that are screaming and cowering like sheltered girly girls. Normally it would be the healer chick that'd do the sheltered girly girl screaming and cowering xD

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that MC's Harem might increase further, and be not just limited to those 4 MILF's.
I mean, his Stamina is so great now that those 4 could barely handle him, meaning he can't go all out on them on a regular basis.
And the only solution to this is more holes to decrease the burden.

Dex-chan lover
TLDR;

The whole revenge premise gets thrown out the window, and they instead have the hero's party become huge Ceres simps, they love him, thank him for fucking their moms even, and get redeemed. It makes Ceres's party looks like evil in comparison to them. Then the story becomes more or less a regular protag power fantasy
Well I am technically not surprised either that they go that route.

I mean, it's the Author who was going with this non-existent revenge plot.

Like, the MC takes the Hero's Mother as his wife for revenge. But the Father had already sold off his Mother to begin with, so that so-call revenge situation was never the factor.

Plus, it's apparently a common norm in that world that older women are ignored over younger women, and even women know this fact. So why would the Girls or Hero bother if MC took their Mother's as his Wives. To them they are just old ladies not worth much.

Dex-chan lover
Those bodies suddenly look like they are meant to be satire, especially the MC. And what's with this random ass development that came out of nowhere

Dex-chan lover
The pacing was crazy last chapter. The previous chapter, we find the wives are all OP and stronger than the hero, and then all of a sudden the Dragonlords make them useless. Such a weird direction to take this in.
It seems to me that while the MILFS are all VERY powerful, and could probably take down the Demon King/Lord/Whatever its called in this setting, the Dragon Lords have said that they are an existence higher than that. For the world, MILF squad is extremely powerful, and stronger than the hero... but theyre also out of practice, facing an existence stronger than what the Hero would need to face

Dex-chan lover
we just got the dragons getting close to Ceres, why would they escape too?
This is some actual wattpad type shit
This manga was never good

But man, it was never this bad
author just had the idea for the series, which was good hahaha, buuut didn’t had anything else, like ffs we went from the milfs are the strongest and we will probably had the MC reach OPness by training and fking with them for when they meet the heroes later, but author couldn't develop and instead we got dragon lords that are so far than any monster in that world that the MC will not have any problems in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I mean while the story has been weak. I was hoping for more milf/MC adventures before MC becomes super OP. Really hope this manga deviates from the WN/LN and makes Ceres less OP.

It's good seeing the heroes party start to learn to hero sans Ceres.

Dex-chan lover
This makes me think he'll take the daughters into his harem as well, because he won't be 'satisfied' otherwise. :dogkek:
No, he doesn't see them sexually. He will instead get
the former hero party, who are now all milfs, as his wives (adding another 4). In regards to the current hero party, they will disban, girls, who by extension are his stepdaughters will come crawling back to him basically, he will look after his stepdaughters, pretty much like a proper stepfather, not fucking them, and eventually Zect will have a redemption arc, will come back to the Ceres to apologise and then the stepdaughters will get enamoured by the reformed Zect, forgive him and get once fucked by him as his harem

Pretty disappointing shit really, this series had potential to do something great and refreshing but... I guess it's not meant to be...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread