Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Power Uploader
I would have preferred if the MC were to stay weaker than the mommy party and get carried by them

Dex-chan lover
So we get cuck ending. WTF. I thought this story would be sweet sweet revenge and have the hero party be in despair. I do hope the manga goes its own direction then.
I kinda lost faith in that happening when the fathers got let off so easily. In the span of 3 chapters, this story has kinda gone to shit,

Honestly I was expecting Zect to be a coward when the going gets tough but I’m impressed he didn’t do that but of course there is no team coordination. Better work on that if you want to improve. Ceres also has to learn to hone his skills especially the night activities or he’ll be a widow before the next few chapters. Thanks for the translations.

Yeah, Zect's problem was always that he is selfish, arrogant, and inexperienced. It's another reason why this world makes no damn sense, why would you anoint a literal child as the "Hero" then send him off to complete high level tasks with no mentorship or guidance.

Dex-chan lover
So we get cuck ending. WTF. I thought this story would be sweet sweet revenge and have the hero party be in despair. I do hope the manga goes its own direction then.
Worse...

the author dones really know what to do with ceres and zect ends up sorta taking over the story and marrying the three daughters even if by this point he cucked ceres just because, some novel authors totally Botch the deliver of revenge plots, this story should have been shorter that's it's gonna be, unironically I hope they don't adapt the full novel so at least zect doesn't takes over

Dex-chan lover
No, he doesn't see them sexually. He will instead get
the former hero party, who are now all milfs, as his wives (adding another 4). In regards to the current hero party, they will disban, girls, who by extension are his stepdaughters will come crawling back to him basically, he will look after his stepdaughters, pretty much like a proper stepfather, not fucking them, and eventually Zect will have a redemption arc, will come back to the Ceres to apologise and then the stepdaughters will get enamoured by the reformed Zect, forgive him and get once fucked by him as his harem

Pretty disappointing shit really, this series had potential to do something great and refreshing but... I guess it's not meant to be...
I'm not saying ceres should have taken the "3 servings of oyakodon" route necessarily... But it's clear that the author didn't knew what else to do with ceres after he got the 4 moms.

Double-page supporter
Can we finally admit that isekai is just softcore hentai with more context?

Dex-chan lover
Worse...

the author dones really know what to do with ceres and zect ends up sorta taking over the story and marrying the three daughters even if by this point he cucked ceres just because, some novel authors totally Botch the deliver of revenge plots, this story should have been shorter that's it's gonna be, unironically I hope they don't adapt the full novel so at least zect doesn't takes over
BOOOOOO. Considering that the daughters now resent Zect, hopefully the manga goes into a different direction. It'd better, because the LN direction sounds really bad.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, like a certain shortstack with an iconic shirt and a loudmouth member of a disciplinary committee, Ceres’ ladies got “dragon screwed”
Loudmouthed member of a disciplinary committee? Which manga are you referring to?
The other one is Uzaki chan, I can tell that much

Aggregator gang
This chapter reminds me of that manga (the name escapes me) where the guy is driven mad by constant horniness and only gets post nut clarity after having sex for days on end, but since no woman can last that long, he is constantly in a state of madness.

I’m curious whether Zect will manage to handle the situation or if Ceres will step in to save them. However, if Ceres does intervene, could that potentially derail the entire revenge plan? :thonk:

Thanks for the chapter!
They weren’t planning on going that far in the first place so it shouldn’t do much

Fed-Kun's army
It seems to me that while the MILFS are all VERY powerful, and could probably take down the Demon King/Lord/Whatever its called in this setting, the Dragon Lords have said that they are an existence higher than that. For the world, MILF squad is extremely powerful, and stronger than the hero... but theyre also out of practice, facing an existence stronger than what the Hero would need to face
No no, I totally understand the power scaling. What I don’t understand is this batshit crazy pacing. Good story-telling doesn’t do this. For the first part of the story, this author did a great job at explaining events and how the world works with unique societal norms, etc. But the sheer ABRUPTNESS of supergod (Dragonlords) level beings coming into the story RIGHT AFTER we get a show of power from the wives is just weird as fuck. It makes no logical sense to have the plot do that. It’s jarring.
If they went on a few quests where the wives get back into practice and having the MC get integrated with their teamwork, I could see that being a normal progression. Also more updates with the hero’s squad struggling as they inevitably make their way towards Ceres’s milf team. I could see that happening. But saying Ceres killed 100+ dragons and then having dragon lords turn him into basically a god IN ONE CHAPTER is NOT it chief.

This story had an incredible foundation, and most people agreed (90k+ bookmarks with less than 20 chapters released, and a high rating). But man, if this goes in the direction of the light novel, it’ll be like chucking a meteorite the size of New York at that foundation. It’s like starting with 3 million in cash assets and then throwing it all into a stock that is predicted to fail within a month. This is how bad this manga will be if it follows the light novel.

Users who are viewing this thread