Nan Hao & Shang Feng - Ch. 59.5 - Author Extra: The Rumored Man

Group Leader
@Zblurth I enjoy translating weird stuff and I find this chapter weird enough to translate.

By the way, this was for a giveaway in China. The result was out on the 20th of February though.

tip: if u wanna read ahead ask someone who can speak and read Chinese to read the raws to u and translate it
tip tip : Learn Chinese 😎
the next chapter is about someone who likes to dance and play games. he is playing this game and he beats bandits and earns money by dancing, he is tasked with a quest to retrieve a national treasure, he gets past multiple obstacles and reaches the end of the tunnel I think. then he meets a thief who also dances and a set of options show up, he picks to dance. he and the thief dance but it was just a distraction. the thief steal the treasure and he tries to stop him but the thief legit just said nah, and pulled a lever which uh I think ejects the mc back outside with the treasure and a letter which basically says 'because you dance to I'm letting you off with the treasure, let's meet again or something' then the mc says he's gonna train to get better and beat the thief (sorry if this is inaccurate I didn't really get most of it cause it was using formal language which I don't really understand)

Users who are viewing this thread