Nana to Kaoru: Last Year - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Written Oath between S and M

Dex-chan lover
Here we go again.

Funny thing is that there is no chance for any kind of real development or drama since this is all taking place before the events of Black Label, if I'm not mistaken. (Edit: Just checked, not mistaken.)
Unless the author decides to create an entirely new timeline, this manga is going to be nothing but fanservice.

Not that I'm complaining.

Double-page supporter
@matcap More S and M fanservice is completely okay. There were a bunch of side characters I wanted to see more with between main line and black label. This first chapter alone was just a beautiful return to it. Bonus love if it brings any of those side characters to bridge into Black Label.

Dex-chan lover
It feels weird to use sadist in place of Dom. Especially when saying it like that kinda disproves Kaoru's argument

Dex-chan lover
I am completely OK with more of the same pre-Black Label content.
As well as more Tachi in Ch. 3

Though they're basically a couple anyway.

Thank you, Raptor Scans!

God bless Amazume Ryuta and the translator who gifted us with this sequel.

I'm the translator. As a big Nana and Kaoru, fan I'm happy the series received such a warm response! Thank you everyone (*´︶`*)♡

Alright, cleaner/redrawer here with a bit of backstory about the release of this chapter, because it was a journey in itself.
The translator, Metal-chan, reached out to groups that worked on other NtK series after the first chapters came out, but it seems that there was no interest. Then they posted not even raws, but screenshots of raws on /a/ in order to gather interest. The reason for this is that online readers provide raw source images in a scrambled way, like so:
psRWK63.jpg

So you can either try and de-scrable this manually, or automate the process if you know the scrambling order. Luckily, some kind anon figured out how to get that order from the publisher site along with the source images, and wrote a python script to de-scramble them. Great thanks to this anon, because they've saved us a lot of time.
In any case, I've seen those posts, and offered to do proper cleans, and to see if anyone in our group would be willing to help as well. Cleaning went fairly fast, but typesetting took a while. I mean, there is a lot of text that needs placing properly in this chapter specifically, and Nana to Kaoru series in general. Eventually someone new joined to work on this part of the process since our main typesetter\QC guy is busy.
So here we are, with a lot of delays, first chapter is out. I personally hope we can catch up to Japanese releases really fast.

Contributor
OH SHIT WE'RE BACK LADIES AND GENT

THIS NETORARE-LOVING FUCK CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIS BEST WORK SO HE'S GOTTA COME BACK FOR MORE

I FOR ONE WELCOME OUR NEW BONDAGE OVERLORDS!!!

Ohh yeah. Their relationship is so cute. I love Nana.
I was right to start this before Black Label as I knew it was a direct sequel to the original one.
I should read Pink Pure after this and then Black Label right?

Users who are viewing this thread