Nana to Kaoru: Last Year - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Virtual reality… is sexy

Dex-chan lover
pff the president really went of the deep end and he was definetely not prepared for that new world

Fed-Kun's army
Taichi is great, even if she id have to force her way into their/his life. An alternate timeline where he gives up on Nana and ends up with Taichi ain't half bad.

When will Tachi get her breather, indeed. It's been years, Amazume-sensei. P L E A S E !

Dex-chan lover
Come on author-san. No one conviniently talks to themselves out loud like that. This entire chapter felt so weird.

Anyway, see you next chapter.

I see there are quite a lot of Tachi fans... well, a little spoiler: brace yourselves for the next chapter! She will get her sweet time~

I also like Tachi and would love to see Kaoru be a sub again. Interesting to see that Nana was touching herself and I wonder what that might lead to?

Dex-chan lover
Kaoru, Kaoru, Kaoru. How long have you been a pervert? Huh? You should know by now always lock the door.

He did, but there was an intruder inside before he locked the door and she unlocked on the way out. If you meant his room's door, I'm not sure if it's common for people to have locks on doors like that one in Japan but wouldn't it usually be like the push lock I have on mine? Which you can easily open with anything on hand like a paper clip, and nosy people are just going to get nosier when you don't respond to them but are clearly inside.

Come on author-san. No one conviniently talks to themselves out loud like that. This entire chapter felt so weird.
clearly you've never met me then.

Same? I talk to myself all the time. Sometimes to the point where I even end up saying "Not that there's any point in saying all this to myself. What am I doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread