Nana to Kaoru: Last Year

@jameaney

Rope is actually pretty expensive. That is, for well-made, pre-processed hemp or jute rope designed for bondage. Typical prices in the US are about $1/foot. The standard length is around 7-8 meters or about 30 feet, so that's roughly $30 per bundle. Many ties will use two or three bundles just for a particular harness or such, not all of the ties on a person's body. A fairly average rope kit used by someone with a decent amount of experience would be around 7-9 bundles of rope. And that's all before you get anywhere close to suspensions which add on not only more ropes, but carabiners and all sorts of other hardware. Even worse is that rope wears out over time. Depending on how often you use it and what kinds of things you're doing you might need to replace your ropes every few years.

Now, with that said you can certainly find ways to save money.

Buying raw rope in bulk and then going through the steps to clean, soften, and smooth it out yourself (which is what Kaoru does, the process shown in the issue where he does it is a very accurate overview of what's involved) will save you a bunch of money. You can buy a 1 kg spool of hemp rope for about $35, which when cut will give you about 5 bundles. But you're also spending hours of work on it.

You can get much cheaper rope, but it often isn't ideal for bondage use and in some cases can even be dangerous. Finding decent rope at your average big box hardware store is actually rather challenging because the needs of rope bondage can be very different than what most people are likely to care about.

@Orelandro
Dude that always posted raws refuses to do it anymore

"Just to let you all know I won’t be buying and posting the raws anymore.

I started doing it in a hope that a group would pickup the raws and start translating off them, however it appears the group doing the main translations has instead opted to use their own raws from the volume collections so there is little point in me bothering anymore.

Sucks I know but not going to continue spending money if it’s not going to be used.

I will say the next chapter of the story does a time jump and isn’t a direct continuation." (с)

Posted on 1 June.

@andartan21

realize that chapter 19 had already left but it wasn’t posted here a pity I like the series too much and I didn’t want to wait so long to see it, if you can tell me a site where I find the chapters, how can I read it?

@clonzf

could you tell me which site is more reliable
and which one do you recommend, I can even provide it here for fans on duty like me😁

I love this couple so much. I’m feeling a bit sad, though. The story seems it will wrap up soon. I hope it keeps going into university%. A whole new set of challenges and life experiences for them...

Into university, into careers, into marriage, to child rearing. The circle of life must continue.

wait, I know that those are stories, not a sequence of events, but she says they are not a couple, but remembers the events in NtK: black labels, so it should be after the kiss and after they clearly say they love each other, so I think I'm missing something.

Dex-chan lover
So what's the deal are they finally a couple ? Or is it still just the pinnacle of blueballing readers ?

Dex-chan lover
@andartan21

Ohhh so they are thats pretty nice guess i will read this then, also well i wouldn't know about that since i haven't read the this sequel thats why i was asking.

or are you referring to black label ? I mean sure they kissed but things still end kinda vague i want them to full on commit and state they love each other none of that wishy washy "you know in your heart theyre got together" garbage

Guys
Our lord and saviour Ginginc realesed Raws for 19 and 20 chapters
Enjoy
http://www.mediafire.com/file/030jeh60mjjsb2r/NtK+19-20.rar/file

@AstarothTheInquisitor

Spoilers for Black Label:
I don't recall them literally saying "I love you" but it's pretty apparent. I also find it odd that even before they kiss she intentionally chose not to wear panties for their scene that night. She wanted to show off to Karou. I can get being embarrassed or caught up in the moment or whatever, but she really needs to start working these things out.

It's also interesting because they really started setting this up with Chapter 6, but we haven't seen much movement since then. I'm particularly curious since they've rearranged the order of the chapters for the tankoban. Probably due to moving past Black Label.

So I read NtK and black label years ago and come to find out there’s a sequel! But wait it says it’s in between the original and black label? Does it ever get past black label and becomes a true sequel?? I can’t remember much from the original or black label story but I remember feeling empty on how it ended. I don’t care about spoilers. Can someone give me a recap?

Also I remembering something close to NTR happening? Can anyone also give me a recap on that..

Users who are viewing this thread